Find cheap flights to Toronto
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (19% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 1,176||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 845||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Toronto
- Looking for cheap airfare to Toronto? 25% of our users found return tickets to Toronto for the following prices or less: From Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 62,995, from New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 69,484, from Ahmedabad ₹ 77,543
- Book at least 6 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Toronto is February.
- When booking flights to Toronto, you'll notice that there are four airports serving the Grater Toronto Area, with the main two being Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) and Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), also known as the Toronto Island Airport. Both of them are located close to the city centre.
- Passengers who arrive at Toronto Island Airport get to use the free shuttle service offered by the airport, which will transfer you between the terminal building and the city centre at no extra cost. The journey takes about 15 minutes and Wi-Fi is provided onboard the shuttle.
- Feeling thirsty after your flight to Toronto? There are water refill stations located throughout Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, so just grab your bottle and enjoy fresh water for free.
- If you have some time to kill while waiting for your flight at Toronto Pearson International Airport, take a walk through the airport building and see the permanent and changing exhibitions that are organized around the airport.
- Want to get active while in transit at Toronto Pearson International Airport? Visit Goodlife Fitness gym, which includes all kind of gym equipment and accessories, as well as changing rooms with showers. It is also possible to buy a pass and use fitness facilities and a pool at The Sheraton Gateway airport hotel.
- If you want to pamper yourself before or after the flight to Toronto, you will find Be Relax Spa spots in a few areas of the airport. In addition to massages, it offers a variety of beauty treatments, such as pedicures.
FAQs - booking Toronto flights
What is the cheapest flight to Toronto?
Which airlines fly to Toronto?
Which Toronto airport is closest to central Toronto?
How do I get to the city centre from Toronto Pearson International Airport?
Does Toronto Pearson International Airport provide services for families with kids?
Can I rent a car at Toronto Pearson International Airport?
What are the dining options at Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Toronto
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Toronto Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Toronto Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Toronto
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.