Find cheap flights to Hong Kong
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 25,956|
|Good deal:||₹ 17,804|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Hong Kong
- Looking for cheap airfare to Hong Kong? 25% of our users found return tickets to Hong Kong for the following prices or less: From Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 17,803
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May, June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Hong Kong is February.
- For hungry passengers coming off flights to Hong Kong from India, you will be happy to know that there is a wide range of restaurants in the non-restricted areas of Hong Kong International Airport. From the regional options of Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao and Ho Hung Kee where you can have a sit-down meal, to Délifrance and Pret A Manger where you can grab something to go, there are many options for every appetite.
- If you are travelling with children who need to be entertained while in transit after flights to Hong Kong, seek out one of the children’s play areas located around T1. The décor is brightly coloured and there are toys and games to keep children busy for at least a little while. These play areas are situated next to TV rooms that give children the option to watch cartoons when they are tired of playing.
- For travellers needing to stay overnight near the airport, there are a number of hotels located in the vicinity of Hong Kong International Airport. The Hong Kong Skycity Marriott Hotel is situated next to the airport and offers a free shuttle service for guests. The Novotel Citygate Hong Kong is a 5-minute drive away and also offers a free shuttle service, while the Regal Airport Hotel is connected to T1 and it will take 2 minutes for you to walk there.
- If you are travelling to Hong Kong for business meetings, it might be an idea to book space at the Airport World Trade Centre, conveniently located next to T2 and easily accessed via the airport express train. The Airport World Trade Centre is well equipped with business facilities and conference rooms and also has an onsite restaurant serving local dishes.
- For those of you who want to get rid of your baggage for the day while you explore Hong Kong, you can leave your luggage at the bag storage counter in T2. The prices are HKD12 (approximately INR110) per hour or HKD140 (approximately INR1,281) to store your luggage for a day.
FAQs - booking Hong Kong flights
How long is the flight to Hong Kong?
What is the cheapest flight to Hong Kong?
The cheapest airline ticket to Hong Kong from India in the last 72 hours was ₹ 16,942 return on the route Bengaluru to Hong Kong. The most popular route is Mumbai to Hong Kong and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was ₹ 137,802 return.
Which airlines fly to Hong Kong?
In general from India, American Airlines, Hong Kong Airlines and Cathay Pacific fly the most to Hong Kong. The most popular route is from Mumbai, and American Airlines flies this route the most.
How far is Hong Kong airport from central Hong Kong?
Hong Kong Airport is 26 kilometres from the centre of Hong Kong. View on map.
What is the name of Hong Kong’s airport?
Hong Kong is served by Hong Kong Intl Airport, also commonly referred to as Hong Kong, Hong Kong Intl, or simply Hong Kong Airport. The airport code is HKG.
Is Hong Kong International Airport the main hub for any airlines?
Hong Kong is the hub for a number of international and regional airlines, including Cathay Pacific, Dragonair, Hong Kong Airlines and HK Express. Of these, flights to Hong Kong from India are generally operated by Cathay Pacific, but the existence of the other airlines means this airport is well-connected with the rest of south east Asia.
Is there anywhere to shower at Hong Kong International Airport?
There are complimentary showers in T1 after security, so you can freshen up between flights. Alternatively, look out for Refreshhh by Aerotel in T1, as this is a good place to go and freshen up. Although you have to pay for your shower, you can also take advantage of the resting area provided by Refreshhh.
Is there a prayer room at Hong Kong International Airport?
There is a prayer room in the non-restricted area in each of the terminals at the airport. These rooms are non-denominational, so open to anyone who wishes to spend some time in quiet contemplation and come equipped with foot baths and a directional sign.
What is the easiest way to get into Hong Kong Central from the airport?
The Airport Express train is definitely the most straightforward way of getting into Central from the airport. The train runs at 10-minute intervals and the journey time is approximately 24 minutes. A one-way ticket costs HKD115 (approximately INR1,052).
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Hong Kong Plane Tickets(Return)
Pros: crew was good. Seat was good but it was a business class seat in a 787-9; so it should be good.
Cons: wines were mediocre which was balanced out by the good quality of the food. Brussels to Abu Dabhi boarding was a little chaotic with coach and front cabin passesgers packed in a single bus. Noticed many older passengers standing for the longish bus ride.
Flights to Hong Kong
- Flights »
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.