Find cheap flights to Hong Kong
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|May||Most popular time to fly (6% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 425||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 305||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Hong Kong
- Looking for cheap airfare to Hong Kong? 25% of our users found return tickets to Hong Kong for the following prices or less: From Bengaluru Intl ₹ 22,830, from New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 26,260, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 27,737
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Hong Kong is November.
- For hungry passengers coming off flights to Hong Kong from India, you will be happy to know that there is a wide range of restaurants in the non-restricted areas of Hong Kong International Airport. From the regional options of Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao and Ho Hung Kee where you can have a sit-down meal, to Délifrance and Pret A Manger where you can grab something to go, there are many options for every appetite.
- If you are travelling with children who need to be entertained while in transit after flights to Hong Kong, seek out one of the children’s play areas located around T1. The décor is brightly coloured and there are toys and games to keep children busy for at least a little while. These play areas are situated next to TV rooms that give children the option to watch cartoons when they are tired of playing.
- For travellers needing to stay overnight near the airport, there are a number of hotels located in the vicinity of Hong Kong International Airport. The Hong Kong Skycity Marriott Hotel is situated next to the airport and offers a free shuttle service for guests. The Novotel Citygate Hong Kong is a 5-minute drive away and also offers a free shuttle service, while the Regal Airport Hotel is connected to T1 and it will take 2 minutes for you to walk there.
- If you are travelling to Hong Kong for business meetings, it might be an idea to book space at the Airport World Trade Centre, conveniently located next to T2 and easily accessed via the airport express train. The Airport World Trade Centre is well equipped with business facilities and conference rooms and also has an onsite restaurant serving local dishes.
- For those of you who want to get rid of your baggage for the day while you explore Hong Kong, you can leave your luggage at the bag storage counter in T2. The prices are HKD12 (approximately INR110) per hour or HKD140 (approximately INR1,281) to store your luggage for a day.
FAQs - booking Hong Kong flights
How long is the flight to Hong Kong?
What is the cheapest flight to Hong Kong?
Which airlines fly to Hong Kong?
How far is Hong Kong airport from central Hong Kong?
What is the name of Hong Kong’s airport?
Is Hong Kong International Airport the main hub for any airlines?
Is there anywhere to shower at Hong Kong International Airport?
Is there a prayer room at Hong Kong International Airport?
What is the easiest way to get into Hong Kong Central from the airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Hong Kong Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Hong Kong Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Hong Kong Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Hong Kong
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.