Find cheap flights to New Delhi
Good to know
|July||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|May||Most popular time to fly (14% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 69||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 33||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to New Delhi
- Looking for cheap airfare to New Delhi? 25% of our users found return tickets to New Delhi for the following prices or less: From Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 3,152, from Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi Intl ₹ 3,357, from Bengaluru Intl ₹ 4,527
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be April, May and June. The cheapest month to fly to New Delhi is September.
- There are many airlines operating domestic flights to New Delhi. Airlines such as IndiGo, Jet Airways, Air Asia and Vistara tend to be the most popular airlines on these routes. Domestic flights into Indira Gandhi International Airport could land at any of the three terminals depending on the airline and the origin of the flight.
- For passengers with babies on flights to New Delhi, you will be pleased to know that all terminals there have baby care rooms dedicated to parents with who need to look after little ones. Here, mothers who wish to nurse their babies in privacy can do so in the Child Care Lounge, which comes complete with toys and a cot.
- Feeling the need for a coffee after arriving at Indira Gandhi International Airport? There is a coffee shop in the arrivals area of every terminal at the airport. From Costa Coffee and the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (both in T1 arrivals) to Starbucks (T3 Domestic Arrivals), you are never far away from that much-needed coffee boost.
- If you want to relax at the airport in between flights or while waiting to board your return flight from New Delhi, why not take advantage of one of the spas located in both the domestic and international terminals. O2 Spa is located in both domestic and international departures while Heaven on Earth is in T1 domestic departures. These places will help you relax and unwind away from the noise of the airport and the city.
- For those of you who only have a short time to spend in New Delhi and would like to do so without worrying about your suitcases, you can leave your luggage at the left luggage facility, which is located in the airport connect building (Metro Station) in T3. The rates vary from INR80 for a small bag for up to two hours to INR160 for a large bag for up to two hours. There are hourly increments up to 8 hours of storage depending on whether your bag is small, medium or large. As a domestic passenger, you will need to provide a valid photo ID to store luggage here.
FAQs - booking New Delhi flights
How long is the flight to New Delhi?
What is the cheapest flight to New Delhi?
Which airlines fly to New Delhi?
How far is New Delhi airport from central New Delhi?
What is the name of New Delhi’s airport?
Is there an onsite hotel at Indira Gandhi International Airport?
Is there free Wi-Fi at Indira Gandhi Airport?
Is there a smoking lounge at Indira Gandhi International Airport?
What is the easiest way to get into New Delhi from the airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap New Delhi Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap New Delhi Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to New Delhi
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.