Find cheap flights to Singapore
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 22,274|
|Good deal:||₹ 12,907|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Singapore
- Looking for cheap airfare to Singapore? 25% of our users found return tickets to Singapore for the following prices or less: From Chennai ₹ 12,907, from New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 17,403, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 23,100
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May, June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Singapore is February.
- Travellers needing to cool down after flights to Singapore could consider visiting the Aerotel Airport Transit Hotel at T1 Singapore Changi Airport to take advantage of the rooftop pool. This is a great place to spend some time. The cost of entry is SGD17 (approximately INR884) if you are just dropping by for a quick dip but is free for guests of the hotel.
- Enjoy relaxing in nature at one of many gardens in Singapore Changi Airport – there is at least one in every terminal. There is a cactus garden and a water lily garden in T1, while T2 boasts a vibrant sunflower garden. T3 has something slightly different, boasting a butterfly garden home to over 1,000 butterflies.
- Walking around Singapore Changi Airport can be tiring, so if you want to get some sleep before your next flight, look out for one of the rest areas situated in each terminal. These free-to use sleeping areas are equipped with large soft chairs that are designed for you to curl up and have a quick nap to re-energise before your onward journey.
- Movie lovers who have layovers between flights to Singapore and the next destination should look out for the 24-hour cinemas located in T2 and T3. These spaces are free of charge and you can sit and relax watching the latest blockbuster films.
- Families travelling with children between the ages of 1 and 12 should look out for the indoor playgrounds located in each terminal. There are climbing frames and slides that have been painted in bright colours and which are designed to allow children to run around and burn off some energy while waiting for the next leg of their journey.
- If you need to retreat from the noise and activity of the airport and spend some time in quiet contemplation, Singapore Changi Airport has multi-faith prayer rooms located in the departure areas of each terminal. Follow the signs in the terminal to escape the hustle and bustle.
FAQs - booking Singapore flights
Which airlines fly to Singapore?
In general from India, Singapore Airlines, SilkAir and Virgin Australia fly the most to Singapore. The most popular route is from Mumbai, and Singapore Airlines, ANA & Virgin Australia fly this route the most.
How far is Singapore airport from central Singapore?
Singapore Airport is 17 kilometres from the centre of Singapore. View on map.
What is the name of Singapore’s airport?
Singapore is served by Singapore Changi Airport, also commonly referred to as Changi, Changi Airport, Singapore, Singapore Changi, or simply Singapore Airport. The airport code is SIN.
Are there baby care facilities at Singapore Changi Airport?
All terminals have nursing rooms and nappy changing facilities in both public and transit areas. The baby care rooms provide changing tables as well as hot water and allow you to tend to your baby in peace and quiet before, after and between flights.
Are there hotel shuttles available at Singapore Changi Airport?
Most downtown hotels can be reached using the city shuttle transfer, which costs SGD9 (around INR468) per adult / SGD6 (around INR312) per child under 12. Shuttles leave every 15 minutes (peak hours) and every 30 minutes (off-peak). Bookings are made at the Ground Transport Concierge in the arrivals hall.
Is there a transfer shuttle between terminals at Singapore Changi Airport?
Terminal transfer between T1, T2 and T3 can be done on foot or, if you are carrying luggage, using the complimentary Sky Train. The average journey time is 4 minutes with an average wait time of 4 minutes. A complimentary shuttle bus is available between T4 and T2 for flights from T4.
Are there luggage storage options at Singapore Changi Airport?
Secure luggage storage facilities exist at all terminals to allow you to shop within the airport or go and explore the city during a layover without having to worry about your bags. Prices range between SGD9 (approximately INR468) per bag under 10kgs for 24 hours and SGD13 (approximately INR676) for bags over 10kgs.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Singapore Plane Tickets(Return)
Pros: Crew was quick to serve any on-board item I ordered. Happily served with a smile
Cons: I’ve been traveling with AirAsia since quite a few years, but recently AirAsia flights are being delayed quite often. This is not how budget airlines usually work. They’re known for their on-time operations. I hope AirAsia works to improve on this issue.
Flights to Singapore
- Flights »
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.