Find cheap flights to Singapore
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (8% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 299||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 136||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Singapore
- Looking for cheap airfare to Singapore? 25% of our users found return tickets to Singapore for the following prices or less: From Chennai ₹ 10,205, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 20,682, from New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 21,446
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Singapore is March.
- Travellers needing to cool down after flights to Singapore could consider visiting the Aerotel Airport Transit Hotel at T1 Singapore Changi Airport to take advantage of the rooftop pool. This is a great place to spend some time. The cost of entry is SGD17 (approximately INR884) if you are just dropping by for a quick dip but is free for guests of the hotel.
- Enjoy relaxing in nature at one of many gardens in Singapore Changi Airport – there is at least one in every terminal. There is a cactus garden and a water lily garden in T1, while T2 boasts a vibrant sunflower garden. T3 has something slightly different, boasting a butterfly garden home to over 1,000 butterflies.
- Walking around Singapore Changi Airport can be tiring, so if you want to get some sleep before your next flight, look out for one of the rest areas situated in each terminal. These free-to use sleeping areas are equipped with large soft chairs that are designed for you to curl up and have a quick nap to re-energise before your onward journey.
- Movie lovers who have layovers between flights to Singapore and the next destination should look out for the 24-hour cinemas located in T2 and T3. These spaces are free of charge and you can sit and relax watching the latest blockbuster films.
- Families travelling with children between the ages of 1 and 12 should look out for the indoor playgrounds located in each terminal. There are climbing frames and slides that have been painted in bright colours and which are designed to allow children to run around and burn off some energy while waiting for the next leg of their journey.
- If you need to retreat from the noise and activity of the airport and spend some time in quiet contemplation, Singapore Changi Airport has multi-faith prayer rooms located in the departure areas of each terminal. Follow the signs in the terminal to escape the hustle and bustle.
FAQs - booking Singapore flights
How long is the flight to Singapore?
What is the cheapest flight to Singapore?
Which airlines fly to Singapore?
How far is Singapore airport from central Singapore?
What is the name of Singapore’s airport?
Are there baby care facilities at Singapore Changi Airport?
Are there hotel shuttles available at Singapore Changi Airport?
Is there a transfer shuttle between terminals at Singapore Changi Airport?
Are there luggage storage options at Singapore Changi Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Singapore Changi
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Singapore Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Singapore Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Singapore
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.