Find cheap flights to Bengaluru
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 4,659|
|Good deal:||₹ 2,200|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Bengaluru
- Looking for cheap airfare to Bengaluru? 25% of our users found return tickets to Bengaluru for the following prices or less: From Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 3,584, from New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 5,988, from Kolkata Netaji S. Chandra ₹ 7,568
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May and June. The cheapest month to fly to Bengaluru is March.
- There are many airlines operating domestic flights to Bengaluru with the most popular airlines on these routes being budget airlines such as AirAsia India, IndiGo, Jet Airways and Vistara. Domestic flights into Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru land at the same terminal as the international flight arrivals.
- If you are travelling with babies on flights to Bengaluru, you will be relieved to know that there are baby care rooms dedicated to parents with little ones. Here you will be able to change nappies and feed your baby in privacy away from the hustle and bustle of the airport.
- Feeling hungry after arriving at Kempegowda International Airport? There are a number of restaurants in the arrivals hall where you can grab something to eat before continuing your trip. Street Foods by Punjab Grill will allow you to sample regional cuisine while Chai Point outside the arrivals terminal is a good place to buy a perfectly brewed mug of chai. There is also a Café Coffee Day, with a kiosk situated near the BMTC bus stop, where you can catch the bus downtown.
- If you want to escape the activity of the airport but aren’t flying business class, look no further than the Above Level Lounges on the mezzanine level of Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru. These lounges accept passengers travelling in all classes and they accept walk-in guests as well as priority cardholders. For a fee of INR650 for travellers on domestic flights, you can take advantage of complimentary food and non-alcoholic beverages as well as free internet access, newspapers and magazines.
- For those of you who want to explore Bengaluru just for the day and would like to do so without suitcases, you can leave your luggage at the left luggage facility near the arrival gates. The prices range from INR240 for up to 6 hours to INR470 for the next 6 hours and INR710 for up to 18 hours. The luggage will be safely stored for you until you return.
FAQs - booking Bengaluru flights
How long is the flight to Bengaluru?
|Flights from Kolkata||2h 37m|
|Flights from Chandigarh||3h 00m|
|Flights from Mumbai||1h 47m|
|Flights from Pune||1h 28m|
|Flights from New Delhi||2h 37m|
What is the cheapest flight to Bengaluru?
The cheapest airline ticket to Bengaluru from India in the last 72 hours was ₹ 2,584 return on the route Pune to Bengaluru. The most popular route is Mumbai to Bengaluru and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was ₹ 6,840 return.
Which airlines fly to Bengaluru?
In general from India, IndiGo, AirAsia India and GoAir fly the most to Bengaluru. The most popular route is from Mumbai, and IndiGo, GoAir & Vistara fly this route the most.
How far is Bengaluru airport from central Bengaluru?
Bengaluru Airport is 28 kilometres from the centre of Bengaluru. View on map.
What is the name of Bengaluru’s airport?
Bengaluru is served by Bengaluru Intl Airport, also commonly referred to as Bangalore, Bengaluru Intl, Kempegowda, or simply Bengaluru Airport. The airport code is BLR.
Is there an onsite hotel at Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru?
The Day Hotel at the airport in Bengaluru is located near the domestic departure check-in zone on level 2 at T1. There are 20 rooms with different specifications such as single, family or twin rooms and all rooms have showers, TVs and fast internet connections. Rates are for 3 hours or 6 hours and there is a charge for every additional hour thereafter.
Is there free Wi-Fi at Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru?
The airport offers free Wi-Fi for a total of 45 minutes per day. Simply select the ‘BLR Airport Free Wifi’ network, complete the login form with your details and click on ‘Send OTP’. You will receive an SMS with the Wi-Fi code and enter this on the form to start surfing. Do not close the successful login window.
How much luggage is permitted on flights to Bengaluru?
If you are on flights within India, the regulation is that each passenger can carry one item of hand luggage weighing no more than 7kgs. The check-in luggage restrictions vary according to ticket type and the airline you are flying with.
What is the easiest way to get into Bengaluru from the airport?
An airport shuttle service called Vayu Vajra runs between the airport and the city centre every 30 minutes. There is a display in the arrivals hall that shows you the most current routes and schedules for the buses. The fare is paid in cash on the bus and the bus stop is located just outside the terminal building.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Bengaluru Plane Tickets(Return)
Pros: The crew was friendly and professional.
Cons: The check-in staff at the counter give the first impression, and my impression was that they were stressed. Perhaps they need more support. The cabin crew was very pleasant and professional. The aircraft was clean. We arrived in Delhi without complications. The luggage was quickly delivered. Will fly with them again.
Pros: Overall, everything was fine. The 2 hr delay wasn't the airlines fault.
Cons: The food was for purchase and it didn't seem that there was much of a choice. Also they ran out of the buttermilk - they should know that it is popular.
Pros: Never received a change of flight schedule Flight was changed to 3hrs earlier Missed by 15 minutes.t
Cons: I hope we get a refund of our newly booked flight Cost $250 cnd. Noordamadrian@gmail.com Adrian noordam t
Flights to Bengaluru
- Flights »
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.