BOM - BLR
Find cheap flights from Mumbai to Bengaluru
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 4,246|
|Good deal:||₹ 3,584|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Mumbai to Bengaluru
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for ₹ 3,584 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Mumbai to Bengaluru was found, on average, 24 days before departure.
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be April, May and June. The cheapest month to fly is September.
- Morning departure is around 29% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- The most popular airlines operating flights from Mumbai to Bengaluru tend to be the budget airlines such as Hahn Air Systems, IndiGo, Jet Airways and Vistara. Domestic flights into Bengaluru Kempegowda International Airport land at the same terminal as the international flights.
- For those travelling with babies on flights from Mumbai to Bengaluru, you will be pleased to know that there are baby care rooms at Bengaluru Kempegowda International Airport that are dedicated to parents with small children. These baby care rooms provide parents with the privacy to change nappies and feed their babies away from the bustle of the airport.
- Need to eat after arriving at Bengaluru Kempegowda International Airport? You can grab something in one of the restaurants in the arrivals hall before continuing with your journey. Street Foods by Punjab Grill serves up regional cuisine, while outside the arrivals area Chai Point is the place to buy a perfectly brewed mug of chai. There is also a Café Coffee Day kiosk near the BMTC bus stop where you can get your coffee while waiting for the bus downtown.
- If you’re in transit and want to escape the airport’s hive of activity, consider checking into the Above Level Lounges on the mezzanine level of Bengaluru Kempegowda International Airport. These lounges accept all passengers, from walk-in guests to priority cardholders. Travellers on domestic flights can pay a fee to enter the lounge where you will be offered complimentary food and non-alcoholic drinks, as well as free Wi-Fi access, newspapers and magazines.
- For those of you who only have a limited time to explore Bengaluru and would like to do so without luggage, you can leave your bags at the airport in the left luggage facility near the arrival gates. The prices range from six hours up to 18 hours, during which time your luggage will be locked away in secure storage.
FAQs for booking Mumbai to Bengaluru flights
Book cheap flights from Mumbai to Bengaluru (return)
Cons: When you order ticket through flightnetwork.com, apparently you pay to them, but they pay to the airline. In India, some airlines like Spicejet asks you if you actually carry the credit card by which it was paired to the airline. If not, the airline will make you pay the entire fare again. The flightnetwork gets refunded, and you will be paying for it twice!! Watch out!
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.