Find cheap flights to London
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 67,524|
|Good deal:||₹ 52,036|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to London
- Looking for cheap airfare to London? 25% of our users found return tickets to London for the following prices or less: From Bengaluru Intl ₹ 52,035, from New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 56,528, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 56,730
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to London is February.
- Flights to London from India land primarily at London’s Heathrow Airport and are operated by Jet Airways (an Indian carrier), British Airways and, in some cases Virgin Atlantic, depending on the point of origin. Air India flies to both London Heathrow and London Gatwick, which may be better if you are staying in the south of the UK. Both Gatwick and Heathrow have good express transport links to the centre of London.
- For those travelling to London with children, Heathrow has play areas in all terminals for children up to the age of 9. These Stay & Play spaces have separate games for babies and toddlers and have a collection of soft play areas and slides where children can burn off some energy. There are also colouring sheets and pencils to occupy the budding artists in your party.
- If you are booking flights to London for business meetings, it might be easier to hold the meetings in the airport than try and get into London. If you are flying with British Airways, which lands at T5 at Heathrow, take advantage of the meeting facilities in the Regus Business Lounge. Located in the arrivals area, you can book meeting rooms of different sizes that can hold anywhere between 4 and 10 attendees. There are dedicated teams to help you set up meetings and who will organise refreshments.
- If you are craving a moment of solitude and quiet contemplation after flights to London, then look out for the multi-faith prayer rooms that are in every terminal in Heathrow and in both North and South terminals at Gatwick Airport.
- For those who have limited layover time to go and explore London, it is a good idea to leave your cases in the secure luggage storage facilities that are in every terminal at Heathrow. Cases and bags can be stored for a few hours or several days and per bag stored, cost approximately GBP7.50 (around INR676) for the first three hours, GBP12.50 (around INR1,126) from 3 to 24 hours and an additional GBP20 (around INR1,802) for 24 – 48 hours.
FAQs - booking London flights
How long is the flight to London?
|Flights from Bengaluru||10h 20m|
What is the cheapest flight to London?
The cheapest airline ticket to London from India in the last 72 hours was ₹ 42,169 return on the route Mumbai to London. The most popular route is New Delhi to London and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was ₹ 46,409 return.
Which airlines fly to London?
Which London airport is closest to central London?
London is served by 6 major airports. London City (12 kilometres) is the closest to the centre of London, London Heathrow Airport is 23 kilometres from the centre, London Gatwick Airport is 38 kilometres from the centre, London Luton Airport is 45 kilometres from the centre, London Stansted Airport is 50 kilometres from the centre and London Southend is 57 kilometres away from the centre. View on map.
What is the best way of transferring between Heathrow and Gatwick for a connecting flight?
It is easiest to use the National Express Coach. The trip takes around 65 minutes, although it is a good idea to ensure you have extra time to counteract traffic jams on the 42 mile route as well as possible queues at the airport. The coach costs GBP25 (around INR2,252) one way and leaves from the coach stations at Heathrow T1, 2 and 3.
Is there free Wi-Fi at Gatwick and Heathrow airports?
At Heathrow, you will have free access to the Wi-Fi as long as you are in the airport. Connect using the ‘_Heathrow Wi-Fi’ network and register to begin surfing. Gatwick Airport offers free Wi-Fi for a total of 90 minutes – select Gatwick Free Wi-Fi, click on the ‘Get Online Now’ button and your session will begin.
Is there an onsite hotel at Gatwick Airport?
The Radisson Blu is between 5 and 10 minutes’ walk from the airport and has a covered walkway to the terminal, while the Clayton Hotel is located in between T1 and T3. If you are carrying all your cases, this hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service that will pick guests up from the airport and drop them at the hotel.
Is there public transport between London Heathrow and the centre of London?
There are two modes of public transport – the London Underground (the Piccadilly Line takes you into the centre – in approximately one hour) and the Heathrow Express, with a journey time of around 15 minutes, which will take you to Paddington Station, where you can hop onto the Underground to your next destination.
Book Cheap London Plane Tickets(Return)
Pros: Crew was nice. Plane was older model. No individual movies. Seats were old and worn, but flight was nice.
Cons: Not sure anyone can change this, but people (Egyptians) got out of their seats before the plane had even slowed down on the runway. People were jostled about. One guy bumped me several times. They then rushed forward cramming up the aisles. Just ridiculous.
Pros: Crew was excellent as always with the Sri Lankan hospitality.
Cons: It was an old aircraft and felt dirty. Screens, seats, lavatories, everything was old. There were some really loud and rude passengers behind us causing disruption to everyone around. The crew tried to handle it but the passengers were just not cooperating.
Pros: Flights out of Kabul are generally filled with less-experienced travelers, so Turkish Airlines did the best they could with a planeful of new flyers. Entertainment system had some pretty good choices.
Cons: There's a coronavirus outbreak going on. Just slow down, everyone. Take it easy. Slow down boarding. Slow down disembarking. Enable social distancing. Just slow down. We were packed into economy class, touched by every person walking past, bumped by every bag over every shoulder. Just take it easy. Let passengers try, even a little, to maintain a little social distance in economy class.
Flights to London
- Flights »
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.