Find cheap flights to Chicago
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (13% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 1,072||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 795||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Chicago
- Looking for cheap airfare to Chicago? 25% of our users found return tickets to Chicago for the following prices or less: From Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi Intl ₹ 65,884, from New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 66,017, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 67,484
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Chicago is March.
- When booking flights to Chicago, you might notice that there are two major international airports serving that area – Chicago O’Hare and Chicago Midway. The vast majority of international long-haul flights, for example from India, arrive at Chicago O’Hare Airport, which is much busier and larger than the Midway Airport.
- Want to have a taste of the famous Chicago-style hot dog or deep-dish pizza? Go to the Gold Coast Dogs in Terminal 3 or Reggio’s Chicago Style Pizzeria, which has three locations at Chicago O’Hare Airport. Passengers at Chicago Midway Airport can also have a taste of the typical Chicago hot dog from Gold Coast Dogs and enjoy local pizza at Home Run Inn.
- Those who are looking for some tranquillity while at Chicago O’Hare Airport should make sure to find the Aeroponic Garden, where you can rest in a clean space away from the noise of the airport, surrounded by greenery.
- If you plan to spend some time in the Windy City and explore the area outside of Chicago, consider renting a car. You can either pre-book the car before your flight to Chicago or rent it at the airport. Both Chicago O’Hare and Midways Airports are served by numerous car rental companies so you should be able to find whatever suits your needs best.
- Parents who are travelling to Chicago with their lively bunch can take them to the Chicago O’Hare Airport playground to provide them with some entertainment. The children’s playground features aviation-themed toys, which are bound to occupy small passengers for some time.
FAQs - booking Chicago flights
What is the cheapest flight to Chicago?
Which airlines fly to Chicago?
Which Chicago airport is closest to central Chicago?
How can I get to the city centre from Chicago O’Hare Airport?
What is there to do at the Chicago O’Hare Airport?
Can I connect to the internet at Chicago Midway Airport?
Which hotels are close to Chicago Midway Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Chicago
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Chicago Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Chicago Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Chicago
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.