Find cheap flights to Los Angeles
Book Cheap Los Angeles Plane Tickets(Return)
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 84,178|
|Good deal:||₹ 59,539|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Los Angeles
- Looking for cheap airfare to Los Angeles? 25% of our users found return tickets to Los Angeles for the following prices or less: From New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 59,539, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 75,720, from Bengaluru Intl ₹ 82,538
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Los Angeles is March.
- Animal lovers will have an enjoyable time at Los Angeles Airport, which participates in the Pets Unstressing Passengers programme. Thanks to this programme, passengers have the chance to cuddle with the trained volunteer dogs and spend some time with them, which is bound to put anyone in a good mood.
- Feeling hungry after your flight to Los Angeles? There are several dining options at Los Angeles Airport, for example Cantina Loredo, 7-Eleven, Earl of Sandwich and Planet Hollywood. If you are looking for something sweet, you can go to Dunkin’ Donuts.
- If you want to avoid boredom while waiting for a flight from Los Angeles, go for a walk around Los Angeles Airport and discover all the artwork and exhibitions set up around the airport. Afterwards you can enjoy the view and take some nice photos from the airport observation deck.
- People who are flying to Los Angeles with their faithful pets will find numerous animal relief stations inside and outside of the Los Angeles Airport building. Most of them are available post-security, but there are a few areas that you can access from the public area.
- Nursing mothers who are travelling with their little ones will find nursing rooms in all terminal buildings at Los Angeles Airport, which provide a peaceful and comfortable space to nurse and change your baby after the flight to Los Angeles.
- Want to buy something last minute at Los Angeles Airport? You will find a variety of travel accessories at Angeleno or the Travel + Leisure shop and reading materials in Hudson. For sweet snacks, go to See’s Candies, and if you want to buy a souvenir, visit Access Hollywood.
FAQs - booking Los Angeles flights
How long is the flight to Los Angeles?
What is the cheapest flight to Los Angeles?
The cheapest airline ticket to Los Angeles from India in the last 72 hours was ₹ 54,684 return on the route New Delhi to Los Angeles. The most popular route is Mumbai to Los Angeles and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was ₹ 67,614 return.
How far is Los Angeles airport from central Los Angeles?
Los Angeles Airport is 15 kilometres from the centre of Los Angeles. View on map.
What is the name of Los Angeles’s airport?
Los Angeles is served by Los Angeles Airport, also commonly referred to as Los Angeles, Los Angeles Intl. The airport code is LAX.
What are the transportation options to and from Los Angeles Airport?
LAX FlyAway Bus service runs round the clock and is the best option for travelling between the city centre and Los Angeles Airport. The bus stops at Union Station, Westwood and Hollywood, among others, and you can expect the ticket to cost about $8 (approximately ₹580). You can also take an airport shuttle to the Metro Green Line Aviation Station and from there, transfer on to your final destination.
Does Los Angeles Airport offer free Wi-Fi?
You can access the internet free of charge at the Los Angeles Airport, but it is provided in 45-minute periods and interrupted by advertisements. If you need a connection with a higher-speed for more advanced tasks, you can purchase a premium Wi-Fi service. While using the computer, find one of the work stations that are equipped with power outlets.
Can I exchange money at the Los Angeles Airport?
You will not have an issue exchanging money at the airport after your flight to Los Angeles, as there are ICE Currency Exchange booths in all terminal buildings. There are also multiple ATMs in case you need to withdraw more money.
Which hotels are near Los Angeles Airport?
Hyatt Regency Los Angeles Airport and Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel are located within walking distance of the airport and offer a 24-hour shuttle free of charge, which is helpful if you are travelling with a lot of baggage. Travellers who are looking for more affordable accommodation options near the airport can opt for the Travelodge Hotel at LAX, which comes with one free airport transfer.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Flights to Los Angeles
- Flights »
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.