Find cheap flights to Los Angeles
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (9% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 1,076||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 728||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Los Angeles
- Looking for cheap airfare to Los Angeles? 25% of our users found return tickets to Los Angeles for the following prices or less: From New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 58,427, from Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi Intl ₹ 63,478, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 68,929
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Los Angeles is March.
- Animal lovers will have an enjoyable time at Los Angeles Airport, which participates in the Pets Unstressing Passengers programme. Thanks to this programme, passengers have the chance to cuddle with the trained volunteer dogs and spend some time with them, which is bound to put anyone in a good mood.
- Feeling hungry after your flight to Los Angeles? There are several dining options at Los Angeles Airport, for example Cantina Loredo, 7-Eleven, Earl of Sandwich and Planet Hollywood. If you are looking for something sweet, you can go to Dunkin’ Donuts.
- If you want to avoid boredom while waiting for a flight from Los Angeles, go for a walk around Los Angeles Airport and discover all the artwork and exhibitions set up around the airport. Afterwards you can enjoy the view and take some nice photos from the airport observation deck.
- People who are flying to Los Angeles with their faithful pets will find numerous animal relief stations inside and outside of the Los Angeles Airport building. Most of them are available post-security, but there are a few areas that you can access from the public area.
- Nursing mothers who are travelling with their little ones will find nursing rooms in all terminal buildings at Los Angeles Airport, which provide a peaceful and comfortable space to nurse and change your baby after the flight to Los Angeles.
- Want to buy something last minute at Los Angeles Airport? You will find a variety of travel accessories at Angeleno or the Travel + Leisure shop and reading materials in Hudson. For sweet snacks, go to See’s Candies, and if you want to buy a souvenir, visit Access Hollywood.
FAQs - booking Los Angeles flights
What is the cheapest flight to Los Angeles?
How far is Los Angeles airport from central Los Angeles?
What is the name of Los Angeles’s airport?
What are the transportation options to and from Los Angeles Airport?
Does Los Angeles Airport offer free Wi-Fi?
Can I exchange money at the Los Angeles Airport?
Which hotels are near Los Angeles Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Los Angeles
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Los Angeles Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Los Angeles Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Los Angeles
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.