DEL - LAX
Find cheap flights from New Delhi to Los Angeles
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (17% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (16% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 953||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 899||or less|
When to book flights from New Delhi to Los Angeles
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for ₹ 58,254 or less.
- The cheapest flight from New Delhi to Los Angeles was found, on average, 72 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is March.
- Morning departure is around 34% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- Flights from New Delhi to Los Angeles without at least one stop are nearly impossible to find. However, you can choose from a range of different stops when booking, with common layover points between the two cities including Moscow, Hong Kong and New York. Booking early can give you your choice of layover city for mid-trip sightseeing.
- Looking for a bit of rest and relaxation before your flight from New Delhi to Los Angeles? New Delhi Airport features two different spas to help alleviate any pre-flight jitters. The O2 Spa is located in the T3 Domestic and T3 International departures areas, while the Heaven on Earth Spa is located in the departures area of Terminal 1.
- Sleeping pods are also available at New Delhi Airport if you’re looking to take a quick nap to recharge before your flight. These sleeping pods are located in the T3 International departures area, with prices starting at around INR 2,500 for three hours in a single-occupancy room. Book ahead to guarantee that you have a pod available when you need it.
- Once your flight arrives at Los Angeles Airport, you can travel to the city centre in a few different ways. One of the most common methods of getting into Los Angeles city centre from LAX is via the FlyAway Bus. The FlyAway Bus departs from the ground transport area of the airport, outside the arrivals hall, and can take you to the city centre for approximately $10 (INR 705).
- If you’re travelling further afield and would prefer to have your own vehicle to explore, you can hire a car directly from LAX, with several different rental car agencies to choose from. Well-known companies like Alamo, Hertz, Budget and others operate from kiosks located in the arrivals hall of each terminal.
FAQs for booking New Delhi to Los Angeles flights
How long does a flight from New Delhi to Los Angeles take?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from New Delhi to Los Angeles?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from New Delhi to Los Angeles?
Which airports will I be using when flying from New Delhi to Los Angeles?
How much is parking at New Delhi Airport?
Can I take a taxi to the city centre from LAX?
Does Los Angeles Airport offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Los Angeles Airport have an on-site hotel?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines serving New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl to Los Angeles
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from New Delhi to Los Angeles (return)
Book cheap flights from New Delhi to Los Angeles (one-way)
New Delhi - Los Angeles Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.