Find cheap flights to New York
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|January||Most popular time to fly (13% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 1,039||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 763||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to New York
- Looking for cheap airfare to New York? 25% of our users found return tickets to New York for the following prices or less: From Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi Intl ₹ 57,005, from New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 63,935, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 67,308
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to New York is March.
- Direct flights to New York from the main cities in India will land at Newark Liberty International Airport in New Jersey, and Delta Airlines is one of the main carriers on these routes. If you are travelling on Delta Airlines, you could consider upgrading your ticket to Delta Comfort+, which will give you a variety of benefits, such as extra legroom and dedicated space in the overhead luggage compartment.
- When booking flights to New York from India, it is important to consider where you want to stay when you get there. Newark Liberty International Airport, which receives the majority of flights from, India is a good option if you want to stay on Manhattan Island. John F. Kennedy International Airport receives indirect flights from India but is a good option if you wish to stay in Queens or Long Beach.
- For travellers on flights to New York for business, think about booking into the Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel, which is approximately 3 miles (4.8kms) from Newark Library International Airport and has a complimentary shuttle service that runs upon request. The conference facilities at this hotel include 9 event rooms, space for up to 880 people and a maximum of 16 smaller rooms. The hotel offers various event packages for you to choose from.
- If you still need to exchange money to fund your holiday and cover any instances when you may need to pay in cash, look out for the Travelex foreign currency counters located throughout both Newark Liberty International Airport and John F. Kennedy International Airport. These conveniently located counters should be able to supply you with local currency for your time in New York.
- For travellers on flights to New York that arrive at John F. Kennedy International Airport, think about using the local subway system to get from the airport into the city. Line A (from Howard Beach), and lines E, J, and Z (from Jamaica station) all connect the airport to various locations in the city. Catch the AirTrain to either Howard Beach or Jamaica Station and continue your journey from there using New York’s subway system.
FAQs - booking New York flights
What is the cheapest flight to New York?
Which airlines fly to New York?
Which New York airport is closest to central New York?
Is there free Wi-Fi at New York airports?
Are there any hotels at John F. Kennedy International Airport?
What is the easiest way to get from Newark Liberty International Airport to Manhattan?
How do I transfer between John F. Kennedy International Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to New York
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap New York Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap New York Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to New York
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.