BLR - BOM
Find cheap flights from Bengaluru to Mumbai
Book cheap flights from Bengaluru to Mumbai (return)
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 4,015|
|Good deal:||₹ 3,593|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Bengaluru to Mumbai
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for ₹ 3,593 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Bengaluru to Mumbai was found, on average, 24 days before departure.
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be March, April and May. The cheapest month to fly is March.
- Morning departure is around 27% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Low-cost airlines such as IndiGo, Jet Airways, Hahn Air Systems and Vistara operate regular flights from Bengaluru to Mumbai. Flights into Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport will land at either T1 or T2 depending on your airline – IndiGo and Hahn Air Systems (operated by Spice Jet) land at T1 and the others usually at T2. In case of last-minute changes, it is important to check your arrival terminal before you fly.
- If you are travelling with babies you will be relieved to know that Kempagowda International Airport Bengaluru has baby care rooms dedicated to parents with little ones. Here you will be able to change nappies and feed your baby in privacy, well away from the hustle and bustle of the airport.
- For travellers who are in need of a moment of quiet contemplation after their flight, Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport has multi-faith prayer rooms located in T2. These are found in International Departures, both before and after security, as well as in the domestic departures area.
- Business travellers who need peace and quiet to do some work could consider going to the Regus Express hub in the T2 arrivals hall at Mumbai Airport. You can drop in at this workspace without having to make an advance reservation. The business hub is well equipped with meeting rooms, co-working spaces, private workspaces and facilities for video conferencing, as well as showers and a café.
- If you are only in Mumbai for a short time and would like to explore without your suitcases, Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport has a left luggage/cloakroom facility available in both terminals. Costs depend on the size of your bag (whether it is cabin or check-in luggage) and the length of time it is to be stored for; rates are charged in six-hourly blocks.
FAQs for booking Bengaluru to Mumbai flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.