MAA - SIN
Find cheap flights from Chennai to Singapore
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 12,936|
|Good deal:||₹ 12,242|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Chennai to Singapore
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for ₹ 12,241 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Chennai to Singapore was found, on average, 90 days before departure.
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 13% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Those who would like to grab a quick cup of coffee before their flights from Chennai to Singapore can stop by Café Coffee Day or Cafeccino. There are also several restaurants operating at the airport in Chennai for people who wish to have a meal before the flight, for example Copper Chimney and Chaatwala.
- If you have to check something on the internet before your flight from Chennai to Singapore, you can connect to Chennai Airport’s Wi-Fi, which is free of charge for 45 minutes, so just enough time to have a look at your mail and social media before hopping on the plane.
- For people who want to wait for their flights from Chennai to Singapore in more comfort, the Travel Club Lounge at the airport in Chennai can be accessed by paying an entrance fee. Guests of the Travel Club Lounge can enjoy complimentary food, reading materials, internet connection and a stylish space.
- Want to refresh after your flight to Chennai to Singapore? There are shower facilities available at the spa salons that operate at Singapore Changi Airport, so apart from having a nice shower, you can also enjoy some spa treatments and relax after your flight.
- Travellers who have a long layover in Singapore should consider catching up on some sleep at one of the transit hotels inside the airport before their next flight. Each terminal building has its own transit hotel, so you don’t have to worry about transferring from one terminal to another. The Aerotel Airport Transit Hotel in Terminal 1 even has a swimming pool.
FAQs for booking Chennai to Singapore flights
Book cheap flights from Chennai to Singapore (return)
Cons: The website does not describe baggage allowance clearly as compared to other airlines. It lists “excess baggage weight” but not the 15kg limit. The choice of 15kg as the limit is a BIG problem for international travelers who may be coming for longer stays. Air India has a much friendlier policy for checked and carryon baggage and I would choose it by far. We were charged for every kilo even though prepay options online were not user friendly. 4 thumbs down, way down.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.