Find cheap flights to Kolkata
Good to know
|July||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|October||Most popular time to fly (4% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 74||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 41||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Kolkata
- Looking for cheap airfare to Kolkata? 25% of our users found return tickets to Kolkata for the following prices or less: From New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 3,436, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 4,145, from Bengaluru Intl ₹ 4,279
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be September, October and November. The cheapest month to fly to Kolkata is September.
- Want to have a bite to eat after your flight to Kolkata? Kolkata Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport has a few dining options for you to choose from, for example, Chicago Crust and idli.com offer substantial meals that will fill you up. For a cup of tea or a quick pastry, go to The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf or Café Cairo.
- In case of an emergency or if you are not feeling well after your flight to Kolkata, there is a medical service room at Kolkata Netaji S. Chandra Airport, which offers medical care and is open 24/7. The domestic terminal also has the Apollo Pharmacy if you need to buy some medicine.
- New mothers who are travelling to Kolkata with their little ones will be relieved to hear that there are comfortable and private child care rooms in different areas of Kolkata Netaji S. Chandra Airport.
- Feeling stressed out after your flight to Kolkata and need to relax before continuing your trip? Visit Masti Health and Beauty located in the domestic terminal where you can relieve some stress while enjoying spa and beauty treatments.
- Those who want to wait for their flights in comfort while at Kolkata Netaji S. Chandra Airport can purchase a lounge pass to enter the Travel Club Lounge in the domestic terminal. Waiting in the lounge means that you get some complimentary drinks, magazines, Wi-Fi and TV. Remember that you have to book the one time pass at least 24 hours in advance.
FAQs - booking Kolkata flights
How long is the flight to Kolkata?
What is the cheapest flight to Kolkata?
Which airlines fly to Kolkata?
How far is Kolkata airport from central Kolkata?
What is the name of Kolkata’s airport?
How do I transfer to and from the airport in Kolkata?
Can I store my bags at Kolkata Netaji S. Chandra Airport?
Does Kolkata Netaji S. Chandra Airport offer Wi-Fi?
Are there hotels at Kolkata Netaji S. Chandra Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Kolkata Netaji S. Chandra
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Kolkata Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Kolkata Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Kolkata
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.