Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Kolkata
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 40% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 88% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 5,942||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 5,503||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Kolkata hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Kolkata hotel
- If you are an art-enthusiast, consider booking a hotel next to the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata, such as the affordable Middleton Inn located an 8-minute walk away. The Victoria Memorial is a large museum set in a marbled dome that contains exhibits related to local history and artists, as well as a large selection of paintings and drawings.
- For travellers who are interested in seeing some of the city’s ancient architecture, pick a hotel near the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, such as the North Star Hotel located approximately a 10-minute drive away. The Dakshineswar Kali Temple dates back to the 19th century and is impressively composed of 9 different ornate spires.
- Hoping to do some shopping during your trip to Kolkata? If so, make sure to pick a hotel within easy walking distance of Park Street, such as the Hotel Crestwood located less than a 2-minute walk away. Park Street contains a high concentration of the city’s shops and boutiques, including popular establishments like Biswa Bangla and the Raymond Shop.
- To ensure that your family has a fun time during their trip, book a hotel next to Nicco Park, a kid-friendly amusement park that has a variety of games, rides and a rollercoaster. The AltAir Boutique Hotel is a standard choice that is only a 2-minute drive from the park and a 10-minute walk from the waterfront.
- If you would like to see some of Kolkata’s impressive green spaces, choose a hotel near New Town Eco Park, such as the Eco Stay hotel located a 3-minute drive away. New Town Eco Park contains a lake, playground, several gardens, a boating area and recreational areas that can be used for a variety of activities.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kolkata
Are hotels in Kolkata safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Kolkata?
What are the best hotels near New Market?
Which hotels in Kolkata have a good pool?
Which hotels in Kolkata offer airport shuttle services?
What are good hotels in Kolkata near the Belur Math?
What are good hotels in Kolkata near the Indian Museum?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Kolkata?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Kolkata by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Kolkata hotels
Go to map