Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Udaipur
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 24,002|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 4,667|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Udaipur cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Udaipur hotel
- First-time visitors to Udaipur should consider staying in the scenic city centre with views of its magnificent palaces and lakes. Hotel Raj Palace at Bhattiyani Chotta offers free Wi-Fi, breakfast, 2 restaurants as well as indoor and outdoor pools. Another hotel in this area is Janak Niwas, also with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant, café and on-site bicycle rental. Both properties are within a 10-min walk from the City Palace downtown Udaipur.
- For short-stay travellers, a reservation near Udaipur (UDR-Dabok) Airport may be preferred. A good hotel is Hotel Elegance Villa with free lobby Wi-Fi, free parking, a restaurant, 24-hr business centre and is 2.4 km to UDR. Another good choice is Hotel The Rising in Dabok with free Wi-Fi and parking, 3 restaurants, bar/lounge, 24-hr room service and front desk as well as a free airport shuttle (9-min drive).
- If you’re planning to visit Fateh Prakash Palace and its Crystal Gallery, there are several options to choose from. Hotel Udai Kothi offers free English breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking, along with a restaurant, bar/lounge, indoor & outdoor pools, rooftop garden and it is a 2-min walk from the palace. Alternatively, The Leela Palace Udaipur is a lakefront hotel with 2 restaurants, poolside bar, outdoor pool, on-site bicycle rental which is a 15-min walk from Crystal Gallery.
- Udaipur has a range of options for those seeking luxury accommodations. The lakefront Taj Lake Palace is a 5-star property which offers free Wi-Fi and parking, 3 restaurants, a poolside bar, 24-hr room service and on-site bowling. Tree Leaf Vantara Resort & Spa is another deluxe hotel with free buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking, outdoor pool, spa which is 18 km from City Palace.
- If you’re planning a family vacation to Udaipur, The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace at Fateh Sagar Lake offers free buffet breakfast, 2 restaurants, 24-hr room service and children under 11 stay free when occupying the same room as their parents/guardian. Another good option is Hotel Lakend, a lakefront property, also with free buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking along with a free children’s club, free crib beds and childcare services. It is a 1-min walk from Lake Fateh Sagar.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Udaipur
Where to stay in Udaipur?
Hotels near Lake Pichola have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Lake Pichola?
Travellers who like staying near Lake Pichola recommend Taj Lake Palace, Shiv Niwas Palace By Hrh Group Of Hotels, and Taj Fateh Prakash Palace.
Are there any hotels in Udaipur with business centres?
The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur is a 5-star lakefront property with free Wi-Fi and parking, 2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, 24-hr room service and a business centre as well as conference centre with meeting rooms. It is a 47-min drive from UDR Airport. Also, there is Ramada Udaipur Resort & Spa which features free Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant, bar/lounge, business centre, conference room and computer station.
Are there any hotels in Udaipur near famous landmarks?
Hotel Poonam Haveli is a 2-min walk from Jagdish Temple a Hindu mandir with its ornate carvings inside the old city. This hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a restaurant, bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services, while Madras Haveli has free Wi-Fi, parking and breakfast, a restaurant, rooftop terrace and free on-site bicycles. It is a 5-min walk from the temple.
Which hotels in Udaipur have spa facilities?
There are several Udaipur hotels with spa facilities. One is Shiv Niwas Palace along the lakefront, offering free Wi-Fi and parking, 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, outdoor pool and full-service spa including Ayurvedic treatments. Another is Jagmandir Island Palace which offers free Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant, bar/lounge, yoga classes and full-service spa. It is a 23-min walk from Lake Pichola.
Are there any hotels in Udaipur with a 24-hr front desk?
Hotel Kirti Plaza at Pragap Nagar offers free Wi-Fi, room service and a 24-hr front desk and is a 20-min walk from Chittogarh Fort. Hotel Amrit Manthan on Nimbahera Road also offers a 24-hr front desk along with free Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant, outdoor pool and garden. This hotel is about 5 km from Chittogarh Fort.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.