Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Tirupati
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 61% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 97% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 1,852||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 1,974||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Tirupati hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Tirupati hotel deal
- When staying in the city centre, you will find yourself within easy reach of most of Tirupati’s many temples. The most renowned of these is probably the towering 13th century Govindaraja Swamy Temple, an architectural icon. Another enormous temple that is worth visiting is the ISKCON Temple, known for the intricate, ornate engravings that adorn its walls. The Hotel Sindhuri Park is just a 5-minute walk from the Govindaraja Swamy Temple and the economical Hotel Bhimas Paradise is 3 kilometres from the ISKCON Temple.
- If you’re a history buff who wants to know more about the religious and cultural artefacts of this region, consider a hotel in the vicinity of the Sri Venkateswara Museum. The museum is located close to the Tirumala Temple, and a visit to the museum sheds light on the history and origins of the temple as well. An upmarket choice just 10 minutes away by car is the Hotel Bliss. A budget choice a 15-minute walk away is the Hotel Harsha Residency.
- Do you enjoy exploratory hikes? If so, pick a hotel near the Chandragiri Palaces and Fort, and trek through the dense forest to reach this 11th century architectural marvel that was designed to light up in clever, tactical ways to thwart the enemy in the event of a raid. The mid-range OYO 1843 Hotel Kandy is one of the closest hotels to the fort, about 8 minutes by car. A 5-star choice a bit further away, but an easy commute nonetheless, is the Fortune Select Grand Ridge Hotel.
- If you’re travelling with kids, you may wish to find accommodation near the Regional Science Centre. This science museum has interactive displays, a 3D theatre, and an outdoor trail with dinosaur replicas. The Minerva Grand Hotel is a 4-star choice 1.9 kilometres away.
- Travellers in need of some retail therapy would do well to choose a hotel near the vibrant, lively Bazaar Street where you can shop for anything from handicrafts to clothes and books. Hotels nearby include the economical Sri Sai Residency, just 800 metres away.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Tirupati
Are hotels in Tirupati safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Tirupati?
Are there any hotels in Tirupati with a swimming pool?
What are good hotels in Tirupati near a bus station?
Which hotels in Tirupati are near Old Tiruchanoor Road?
What good hotels in Tirupati are near the Kapila Theertham Temple and Waterfall?
How much is a hotel in Tirupati for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Tirupati?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Tirupati?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Tirupati by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Tirupati hotels
Go to map