Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Vijayawada
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 29% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 71% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 3,984||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 3,383||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Vijayawada hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Vijayawada?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Vijayawada hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Vijayawada, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Vijayawada in August and October.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Vijayawada if you stay on a Tuesday. The opposite is true for, Sunday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Vijayawada for 2 days.
- Explore Vijayawada’s centre and stay close to museums, shops, amenities and the Big Bazaar, where you can purchase local goods. Choose the Alana Hotel on Prakasam Road, close to restaurants like the Sri Anjaneya, and be only 4 minutes from the Bazaar, 6 minutes from the Navarang Theatre and 9 minutes on foot from the Bapu Museum, which exhibits Hindu and Buddhist relics and artefacts.
- Visit the Gandhi memorial on Mahatma Gandhi Hill to honour the greatest Indian freedom fighter of all time. Stay at the Hotel Green Valley to be within a 12-minute walk from the memorial and right next to Gandhi Park. The Alpha Hotel is a modest choice nearby that is only a 15-minute walk from the memorial and has views of Krishna River Canal.
- Remain flexible during your journey and stay close to the railway station and the adjacent stadium. The Hotel Golden Way is an unassuming option with free breakfast and Wi-Fi, only 6 minutes from the stadium and station. Another hotel nearby is the Hotel Sri Krishna Residency, a humble choice with free Wi-Fi and parking located a 7-minute walk from the stadium and the station.
- Have a blast for the entire family at the VMC Disney Land, a water park with various attractions, or the Bhavani Island Children’s Park. Stay at the kid-friendly Haritha Berm Park resort on the Krishna River, about a 15-minute ferry ride from the Children’s Park. To be closer to the Disney Land, located in the north of the city, choose the Innotel Hotel with its restaurant and rooftop bar, located a 20-minute car ride from the water park. The Kay Hotel is another simple option with a restaurant and Wi-Fi, also about 20 minutes away by car.
- Like most Indian cities, Vijayawada has a plethora of magnificent temples to admire, including the Hindu Kanaka Durga Temple. To avoid long rides to get to this famous site, consider the Hotel Marg Krishnaaya, an upscale choice with a bar and breakfast, situated just a 12-minute car ride from the temple and amidst the centre.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Vijayawada
Are hotels in Vijayawada safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Vijayawada?
Which are the best cheap hotels in Vijayawada?
Are there any 5-star hotels in Vijayawada?
Which hotels in Vijayawada have a 24-hour front desk?
Which hotels in Vijayawada are wheelchair accessible?
How do I find a hotel in central Vijayawada?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Vijayawada?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Vijayawada by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Vijayawada hotels
Go to map