Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Panaji
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 6,445|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 7,020|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Panaji cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Panaji hotel
- Interested in seeing some of the city’s historical architecture? Pick a hotel next to the Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church, such as the Hospedaria Abrigo de Botelho hotel, which is just a 5-minute walk away. Dating back to the 1600s, this church is known for its Baroque-style architecture and the views that it provides of both the city and the ocean.
- If you would like to spend your trip to Panaji relaxing and sunbathing by the ocean, make sure to select a hotel next to Miramar Beach, such as the budget-friendly Hotel Solmar, located a 2-minute walk away. Miramar Beach is one of the most popular beaches in the city and is known for its recreational activities and events, such as live public concerts.
- For travellers that are interested in doing some gambling during their holiday, book a hotel near Casino Pride, such as the Hotel La Capitol, which is a 3-minute walk away. Casino Pride is a popular casino that features slot machines, card games, several large roulette tables and an on-site restaurant.
- To visit an interesting museum during your time in Panaji, select a hotel next to the Goa Science Centre, such as the OYO 2696 Hotel Miramar, just a quick 3-minute walk away. This centre features a variety of interactive exhibits and displays, as well as a large planetarium.
- Hoping to learn about the region’s rich history and culture? Consider booking a hotel next to the Kala Academy, a cultural centre that contains several art exhibits and many relics from the city’s past. The Hotel Palacio De Goa is only a 5-minute walk from the centre and a 6-minute walk to the waterfront.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Panaji
Where to stay in Panaji?
Hotels near Casino Royale have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Casino Royale?
Travellers who like staying near Casino Royale recommend Hotel Palacio de Goa, Ginger Goa, and Goa Marriott Resort and Spa.
Which hotels in Panaji have a good view?
The Hotel Mandovi is a casual choice that is only a 2-minute walk to the Mandovi River and offers rooms that provide guests with views of the water. The Caravela Home Stay hotel is also located on the banks of the Mandovi River and has rooms with rivers that look out onto the water.
Which hotels in Panaji offer free breakfast?
The Hotel Palacio De Goa is a simple choice that is a 12-minute walk from Joggers Park and offers both free parking and free breakfast for guests. The Panjim Inn is less than a 10-minute drive from the Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary and serves daily free breakfast on the hotel’s veranda.
What are good hotels in Panaji near the Indian Customs & Central Excise Museum?
The Hotel Aroma is a budget-friendly hotel that is a 4-minute walk from the Indian Customs & Central Excise Museum and is located directly in the city centre. The Casa Paradiso is a 6-minute walk from the museum and a 4-minute walk to the Deltin Royale.
What are some good hotels in Panaji near the Gitanjali Gallery?
The Ginger Hotel Goa is a simple choice that is a 3-minute walk from the Gitanjali Gallery and a 2-minute walk to the Directorate Of Museum. The Country Inn & Suites by Radisson is a 4-minute walk to the gallery and a 2-minute walk to the waterfront.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.