Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Rajkot
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 5,607|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 1,017|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Rajkot cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Rajkot hotel
- For the visitors who like to shop at local markets, the best place to locate yourselves is in one of the hotels near the Gujari Bazar. The 3-star Hotel Jyoti is located an 11-minute walk from the Gujari Bazar, which is one of the traditional places to shop in Rajkot. This market is famous for its tie-dye handwoven cloth that is used to make saris.
- If you are interested in paintings and artefacts showing the history of Rajkot, consider staying in the 4-star Platinum Hotel, which is 3 minutes’ walk from the Watson Museum. The Watson Museum, named after the British political agent, John Watson, houses exhibitions of items dating back to the thirteenth century.
- One of the most popular attractions in Rajkot is Kaba Gandhi no Delo, Mahatma Gandhi's main childhood home until 1915. This home has now been turned into a museum called Gandhi Smriti, which houses photographs and memorabilia of Mahatma Gandhi. The 3-star OYO 11578 Hotel Nildeep is situated a 3-minute walk from Kaba Gandhi no Delo.
- For those who are interested in this unusual collection, you might consider staying in a hotel near the Rotary Dolls Museum with its exhibitions of ethnic and traditional dolls from around the world. The 4-star Imperial Palace is a good option near the attraction. This hotel is just a 2-minute walk from the Rotary Dolls Museum, which is situated on the second floor of the Nagrik Bank Building. A budget option nearby is the 2-star Hotel Star Palace at just a 10-minute walk away.
- For people travelling with children, a good attraction is Fun World, the amusement park in Rajkot. The OYO 1341 Hotel Royal Inn is a 2-star hotel that is a 12-minute walk from the amusement park, which is located near the race course in Rajkot. Fun World has a variety of rides and activities for children. There is also a toy train to take the little ones round the park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Rajkot
Which hotels in Rajkot are close to the airport?
The Elements is a 4-star hotel conveniently located 10 minutes from the airport by car. This hotel also has a business centre, so it is a good option for travellers who need to work while in Rajkot. The Patria Suites Hotel is a luxury 5-star hotel that is 3 minutes’ drive from Rajkot Airport.
Which hotels in Rajkot are close to the Jubilee Garden?
The budget Hotel Raviraj Palace is one option to consider, as this is located 8 minutes on foot from Jubilee Garden. An alternative is the 3-star OYO 1338 Hotel Harmony, which is a 10-minute walk from the gardens.
Which hotels in Rajkot include breakfast in the room price?
Bizz The Hotel is a 4-star hotel just 1.2 kilometres away from the city centre and 2 kilometres from the bus station. It offers a buffet breakfast included in the room price. The Hotel Nova Cross Road is a 3-star hotel that also includes breakfast in the room price.
Which hotels in Rajkot are within easy reach of the cricket stadium?
The SCA Khanderi Stadium is the home of the Gujarat Lions cricket team and is one of the grounds at which the Indian Cricket team play test matches. If you wish to visit the stadium or try and see to a match, then you should consider staying at one of the hotels near the ground. The 3-star Chouki Dhani Resort is a 3-minute drive away, while the luxury 5-star Fortune Park JPS Grand is a 30-minute drive from the stadium.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.