Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Rajkot
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 15% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 71% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 2,884||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 2,965||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Rajkot hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Rajkot hotel deal
- For the visitors who like to shop at local markets, the best place to locate yourselves is in one of the hotels near the Gujari Bazar. The 3-star Hotel Jyoti is located an 11-minute walk from the Gujari Bazar, which is one of the traditional places to shop in Rajkot. This market is famous for its tie-dye handwoven cloth that is used to make saris.
- If you are interested in paintings and artefacts showing the history of Rajkot, consider staying in the 4-star Platinum Hotel, which is 3 minutes’ walk from the Watson Museum. The Watson Museum, named after the British political agent, John Watson, houses exhibitions of items dating back to the thirteenth century.
- One of the most popular attractions in Rajkot is Kaba Gandhi no Delo, Mahatma Gandhi's main childhood home until 1915. This home has now been turned into a museum called Gandhi Smriti, which houses photographs and memorabilia of Mahatma Gandhi. The 3-star OYO 11578 Hotel Nildeep is situated a 3-minute walk from Kaba Gandhi no Delo.
- For those who are interested in this unusual collection, you might consider staying in a hotel near the Rotary Dolls Museum with its exhibitions of ethnic and traditional dolls from around the world. The 4-star Imperial Palace is a good option near the attraction. This hotel is just a 2-minute walk from the Rotary Dolls Museum, which is situated on the second floor of the Nagrik Bank Building. A budget option nearby is the 2-star Hotel Star Palace at just a 10-minute walk away.
- For people travelling with children, a good attraction is Fun World, the amusement park in Rajkot. The OYO 1341 Hotel Royal Inn is a 2-star hotel that is a 12-minute walk from the amusement park, which is located near the race course in Rajkot. Fun World has a variety of rides and activities for children. There is also a toy train to take the little ones round the park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Rajkot
Are hotels in Rajkot safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Rajkot?
Which hotels in Rajkot are close to the airport?
Which hotels in Rajkot are close to the Jubilee Garden?
Which hotels in Rajkot include breakfast in the room price?
Which hotels in Rajkot are within easy reach of the cricket stadium?
How do I find a hotel in central Rajkot?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Rajkot?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Rajkot by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Rajkot hotels
Go to map