Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Calangute
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 42% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 213% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 3,568||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 4,511||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Calangute hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Calangute hotel
- Hoping to spend most of your holiday in Calangute relaxing near the ocean? Select a hotel next to Calangute Beach, such as the Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort, which is located only a 2-minute walk away. Calangute Beach is known for its soft sand and water sports, and it has many food stalls and equipment hire shops located nearby.
- To experience some of the city’s nightlife, pick a hotel near Baga Beach, a busy neighborhood that is full of restaurants, bars and clubs. The Baga Beach Resort is a stylish choice that will place you within walking distance of many popular establishments, including Tito’s Goa Pub and the Jukebox Beach Cafe.
- If you enjoy looking at historical architecture, consider booking a hotel near the St. Alex Church, such as the Golden Suites & Spa, located just a 3-minute walk away. The St. Alex Church dates back to the early 1700s and is known for its impressive domed tours and bright white facade.
- For travelers that would like to do some shopping during their trip to Calangute, pick a hotel next to the Kerkar Art Complex, such as the 5-star Park hotel just a 3-minute walk away. The Kerkar Art Complex features a variety of pieces from local artists and has an on-site restaurant that is open to the public.
- If you’re visiting Calangute with your family, choose a hotel next to Snow Park, a kid-friendly indoor amusement park that has a selection of winter-themed activities and rides, including a sledding hill and an ice bar. The Hotel Calangute Central is less than a 10-minute walk to Snow Park and is only a 4-minute walk to the oceanfront.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Calangute
Are hotels in Calangute safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Calangute Beach?
Which hotels in Calangute have a good view?
What are some good spa hotels in Calangute?
What are hotels in Calangute that are near the Tibetan Market?
Which hotels in Calangute are near Osha Beach?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Calangute?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Calangute by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Calangute hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Search by price₹ 0 - ₹ 3,697 ₹ 3,697 - ₹ 7,394 ₹ 7,394 - ₹ 11,091 ₹ 11,091 - ₹ 14,788 ₹ 14,788+ per night
Most recommended Calangute hotelsShow all