Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Lucknow
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 2,978|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 2,700|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Lucknow cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Lucknow hotel
- For first-time travellers to Lucknow, the city of royals, Hyatt Regency Lucknow is an apt choice if you want to experience the rich culture of the city; it’s about 4 miles from the centre. Major attractions like the Bara Imambara, Chota Imambara and Rumi Darwaza are no more than 6 miles away, and it is surrounded by shopping malls and markets. The Gomti river is no more than 2 miles from this luxurious hotel.
- If you want a memorable culinary experience, then consider staying at Vivanta by Taj Gomti Nagar, a 5-star hotel on the banks of River Gomti with vast landscaped gardens. This hotel has 3 restaurants; namely, Sahib café (which is open all day and serves Indian, continental and Asian cuisines), Oudhyana, (serving rich Awadhi and North Indian cuisines) and Saqi, bar-cum-restaurant open for dinner.
- The Renaissance Lucknow Hotel in Gomti Nagar is a great choice for the business traveller. With the help of their event planners, you can choose which of its 6 event rooms meets your requirements. You can hold an outdoor conference at the picturesque Ren Garden, which can hold approximately 1500 attendees. There is a full-service, 24-hour business centre as well. Not only does it have state-of-the-art equipment, but also onsite workers to set up the entire event or meeting for you.
- A family friendly hotel, like the Radisson Lucknow City Center hotel in Lucknow, has plenty of activities for the entire family. This 3.5-star hotel is just a 30-minute walk to the Lucknow Zoo and the State Museum to keep the little ones occupied. Babysitting services are also offered at a surcharge and cribs/infant beds are available for free. There is also an outdoor pool for the entire family to splash around.
- If wellness is an important part of your travel plans, stay at the Ramada Lucknow, a 4-star property about 5 miles from the centre. It has a wellness centre and spa that is managed by Sri Sri Tattva Panchkarma, a global ayurvedic brand. Yoga, meditation and other holistic techniques as old as 5000 years are used for complete rejuvenation. The herbs used in the treatments are grown organically in their gardens and are freshly picked.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lucknow
Where to stay in Lucknow?
Hotels near Rumi Darwaza have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Rumi Darwaza?
Travellers who like staying near Rumi Darwaza recommend Clarks Avadh, and Sapna Clarks Inn.
How much does a hotel cost in Lucknow?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Lucknow for as cheap as ₹ 459 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 1,744.
Are there some budget hotels in Lucknow?
If you’re looking for good value for your money, then the 3-star budget hotel, FabHotel Surya Continental Kanpur Rd in Lucknow is a good option. It is about 5 miles from the city centre. The metro station is within walking distance and the railway station is just 3 miles away. It is surrounded by hordes of reasonably priced restaurants.
Which hotels in Lucknow have a health club?
Perfect for fitness enthusiasts, the 4-star hotel Fairfield by Marriott Lucknow in Gomti Nagar offers a 24-hours, 7 days a week fitness centre, plus there is a tennis court on site for guests. Hilton Garden Inn in Gomti Nagar, Lucknow also has a fitness centre to keep yourself active, a whirlpool to relax in and an outdoor swimming pool on the terrace.
Are there hotels in Lucknow that offer free parking?
A lot of hotels in Lucknow offer free self or valet parking to its guests. The Grand Hotel JBR is a centrally located hotel in Lucknow tha offers free valet parking, making it a great base for you to explore the city. Fortuna Park Bbd is another 4-star hotel, about 1.5 miles from the city centre, that offers free parking to its guests.
Which hotels in Lucknow provide airport shuttles?
Most of the hotels in Lucknow provide airport shuttles at a surcharge. Ranjee's Hotel is a 4-star property in Gomti Nagar in Lucknow that provides airport shuttle service at a surcharge. The Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport is about 11 miles from here. Lebua Lucknow, a heritage hotel, less than a mile from the centre and 6 miles to the airport, also provides airport shuttle service at a surcharge.
How much is a hotel in Lucknow for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Lucknow hotels for tonight for as low as ₹ 481. Users have also found 3-star hotels from ₹ 481 and 4-star hotels from ₹ 1,344.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.