Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Dhaka
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 19% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 91% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 7,193||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 7,033||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Dhaka hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Dhaka hotel
- For those looking to discover the culture and historic side of the city, consider the Asia Hotels and Resorts, which is only a 9-minute drive from Dhaka Gate and a 15-minute drive from the Tomb of Pori Bibi – the daughter of Shaista Khan, who left her father grieving over her early death. Another option is the FARS Hotel & Resorts, which is an 18-minute drive from the tomb and a 9-minute drive to the Gate.
- Dhaka offers great shopping opportunities. Jamuna Future Park is a little further out of the city centre, but it is the biggest shopping mall in Bangladesh with over 500 shops offering everything from electronics to fashion to furniture. The China Inn Hotel is only 15 minutes on foot from this shopping Eldorado. A slightly cheaper option is the Hotel Prograti Inn, which is within an 11-minute walk from the mall.
- For golf aficionados, make sure to choose a hotel close to Kurmitola Golf Club such as the 5-star Hotel Sarina, which is a 12-minute ride to the next hole and features a fitness centre, sauna and outdoor pool. Alternatively, the Hotel de Castle is an 11-minute drive away and is a little more budget-friendly.
- Foodies will enjoy the wide selection of various cuisines offered in Dhaka, such as the Izumi, which offers Japanese cuisine, the Sky Pool restaurant, which offers great views over the city, or the Tarka Dhaka. Hotels close to all of these restaurants include The Westin Dhaka, a posh 5-star hotel with pool and spa, and The Raintree Dhaka, which is more budget-friendly and offers a rooftop pool.
- If you are travelling to Dhaka on business, your best bet is the Innotel Luxury Business, which features meeting and banquet facilities and 42 rooms at a surcharge. Conveniently enough, it also has an airport shuttle which is provided at an additional cost. The International Airport is only about 9 km away and the hotel has a 24-hour front desk.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Dhaka
Are hotels in Dhaka safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Dhaka?
Which are the best cheap hotels in Dhaka?
Which hotels are all-inclusive?
Which hotels offer an airport shuttle service?
Which hotels are family-friendly?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Dhaka?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Dhaka by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Dhaka hotels
Go to map