Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Pune
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 50% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 120% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 5,185||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 5,689||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Pune hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Pune hotel
- If you’re travelling to Pune on business, a stay near Koregaon Park puts you within close distance of the International Convention Center, Trade Tower and Technical Park. JW Marriott Hotel Pune is ideally located at the complex with 12 conference rooms and 24-hr business centre. This 5-star hotel features 8 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, outdoor pool and rooftop terrace. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are also available.
- First-time travellers to Pune should take advantage of the unique architectural sights, sounds and attractions of the city centre. Crowne Plaza Pune City Center on Bund Garden Road is a 17-minute drive from Lohegaon Airport and offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, 3 restaurants, bar/lounge, outdoor pool, 24-hour room service and an on-site nightclub. Alternatively, Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel also offers free Wi-Fi and parking along with a free buffet breakfast, rooftop terrace, several restaurants and bars/lounges and spa.
- If you’re thinking about a romantic vacation, consider staying at the Oxford Golf Resort in Bavdhan which has free Wi-Fi, free parking, an outdoor pool, an on-site tennis court and golf course in addition to a restaurant, bar/lounge and 24-hr room service. Another option is The Corinthians Resort & Club with free buffet breakfast, 2 restaurants, poolside bar, café and full service spa. Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park is 10 km away.
- If you are attending a sporting event at Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex Stadium, otherwise known as Balewadi Sports Complex, spend the night at Park Central hotel in Koregaon Park which has free Wi-Fi, free parking, a restaurant, 24-hour room service along with dry cleaning and laundry facilities. This hotel is a 17-minute drive from PNQ Airport.
- Visitors who prefer more luxurious accommodations should consider Conrad Pune by Hilton on Mangaldas Road. This 5-star property boasts free parking, 6 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, an outdoor pool, a nightclub and spa facilities. Another deluxe hotel is the JW Marriott Hotel Pune, a 2-minute walk from The Pavilion, which features 8 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, a rooftop terrace and a full-service spa. Free Wi-Fi and parking are also included.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Pune
Are hotels in Pune safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Koregaon Park?
How much does a hotel cost in Pune?
Are there any hotels in Pune near Aga Khan Palace?
Are there any hotels in Pune for the budget traveller?
Are there any hotels in Pune that are great for families?
What hotels in Pune are close to shopping centres?
How much is a hotel in Pune for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Pune for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Pune?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Pune by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Pune hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Search by price₹ 0 - ₹ 2,888 ₹ 2,888 - ₹ 5,702 ₹ 5,702 - ₹ 8,515 ₹ 8,515 - ₹ 11,403 ₹ 11,403+ per night
Most recommended Pune hotelsShow all
Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune
Viman Nagar ₹ 4,665+