Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Jaisalmer
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 89% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 176% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 3,468||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 3,289||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Jaisalmer hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Jaisalmer hotel deal
- For visitors interested in historical sites and the history of Jaisalmer, consider booking a room at the Hotel Nachana Haveli, which is 700 metres from Jaisalmer Fort. This 3-star property is a boutique heritage hotel that used to be from a 280-year old ancient Haveli or private mansion.
- If you would like to stay in the centre near Patwon Ki Haveli, consider booking the budget Killa Bhawan Lodge. The Lodge is situated across the road from Patwon Ki Haveli, which is a small cluster of palaces from the early 1800s that have been preserved and turned into a museum. The Patwon Ki Haveli is known for its ornate, carved buildings and wall paintings.
- Jaisalmer is renowned for its rooftop restaurants, where you can have your meal while looking out over the city. If this appeals to you, then the Hotel Lalgarh Fort & Palace is the place to stay. The hotel is built out of the golden sandstone that is from the region and with all the traditional features of one of the typical Jaisalmer mansions. The rooftop restaurant specialises in Indian Rhajasthani cuisine and provides an unhindered view of the Jaisalmer Fort.
- If you would like to stay near the Gadsisar Lake, the 3-star Hotel Helsinki House is a good option. This affordable hotel is just 100 metres away from the historical man-made reservoir, which used to be the sole source of water for Jaisalmer, and the entrance to the lake area is through a carved yellow sandstone arch, Tilon-Ki-Pol. Gadsisar Lake is a good place to watch migratory water birds, plus you can hire paddle boats and rowboats at the edge of the lake.
- For visitors wanting to visit Bada Bagh, which lies about 6 kilometres north of Jaisalmer, the 3-star Himmatgarh Hotel situated on the road to the attraction is a good option. This hotel is a 5-kilometre drive away from Bada Bagh, a collection of royal cenotaphs that were built in memory of the Maharajas of the Jaisalmer state.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Jaisalmer
Are hotels in Jaisalmer safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Jaisalmer Fort?
Which hotels in Jaisalmer offer evening entertainment?
Which hotels in Jaisalmer have breakfast included?
Which hotels in Jaisalmer offer airport transfers?
Which hotels in Jaisalmer have rooms with balconies?
How do I find a hotel in central Jaisalmer?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Jaisalmer?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Jaisalmer by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Jaisalmer hotels
Go to map