Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Munnar
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 4,949|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 9,995|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Munnar cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Munnar hotel
- One of the few large hotels in central Munnar is the 3-star Munnar Inn, which occupies a modern-looking tower block on the town’s central Munnar-Udumalpet Road (Route 17). Rooms are spacious with large beds, tea/coffee making facilities and free wifi available to guests.
- Travellers looking for a budget B&B away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre will find peace and quiet at Rheinberg Town Haus, located in the hills above Munnar and a 5-minute walk from the downtown area. Facilities at this cosy home stay include double bedrooms surrounded by colourful gardens and free bike storage.
- Eco-travellers will love the eco-friendly facilities on offer at the Nature Zone Jungle Resort on Pulippara, in Pallivasal at the northern end of town. Spend the night in a luxury treehouse or tent before taking part in nature-related activities, then dine out at the end of the day in the hotel’s very own treetop restaurant.
- Couples looking for luxury hotels in Munnar will love T&U Leisure Hotel along the Munnar-Top Station Highway (Route 18), a 10-minute drive east of the town centre and just down the road from the KFDC Botanical Gardens. With deluxe bedrooms and a honeymoon suite linked to the rest of the hotel along a small bridge, a panoramic restaurant and Ayurvedic spa, this 3-star hotel ensures an intimate stay amongst Kerala’s famous mountains and hills.
- For a picturesque stay amidst Munnar’s verdant tea plantations, Hotel C7 on Tea Museum Road is perfectly placed, based on the outskirts of town and just a 5-minute drive from the Tea Museum. Guests can choose from a range of suites and rooms looking out over the surrounding mountains and tea gardens.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Munnar
Where to stay in Munnar?
Hotels near Eravikulam National Park have the most searches on KAYAK.
How much does a hotel cost in Munnar?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Munnar for as cheap as ₹ 481 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 5,660.
Which hotels in Munnar are best for family-friendly activities?
Located along MSA Road (Route 85) and just over a 5-minute drive south of the town centre, the 3-star Westwood Riverside Garden Resort ensures a great stay for families. Within a 5-minute drive of the hotel is the Fun Forest Adventure Park, with ziplining and a tree-top obstacle course, while the hotel’s very own in-house team organises activities including campfires, safari treks and horse riding. The hotel even has a games room with arts and crafts evenings for those interested.
Which hotels in Munnar come with breakfast and dinner included?
Set among the green hills of Tea County Road, the KTDC Tea County Resort, just over a 5-minute drive east of the town centre, has a large buffet restaurant that serves a wide variety of cuisines, including Indian, Chinese and continental, for both breakfast and dinner.
Are there hotels in Munnar that come with a bathtub?
The sleek and modern-looking 3-star Grand Plaza Hotel overlooking the River Muthirappuzhayar along MSA Road (Route 85), just over a 5-minute drive south of the town centre, offers a luxury suite room that comes with an en-suite bathroom and bathtub with wonderful garden views.
What are some of the best budget hotels in Munnar?
The 2-star Bellmount Resorts, just off of MSA Road (Route 85) and a 5-minute drive from the centre of Munnar, offers good value for money for budget travellers in Kerala, with simple, modern rooms offering high-speed wifi, a flat-screen TV and a multi-cuisine buffet restaurant right on site. There’s also free parking outside the hotel.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.