Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Munnar
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 29% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 69% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 3,750||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 3,674||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Munnar hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Munnar?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Munnar hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Munnar, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Munnar in July and August.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Munnar if you stay on a Saturday. The opposite is true for, Tuesday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book more than 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Munnar accommodation.
- The cheapest 3-star hotel room in Munnar found on KAYAK in the last 2 weeks was ₹ 40, while the most expensive was ₹ 59.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Munnar for 2 days.
- One of the few large hotels in central Munnar is the 3-star Munnar Inn, which occupies a modern-looking tower block on the town’s central Munnar-Udumalpet Road (Route 17). Rooms are spacious with large beds, tea/coffee making facilities and free wifi available to guests.
- Travellers looking for a budget B&B away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre will find peace and quiet at Rheinberg Town Haus, located in the hills above Munnar and a 5-minute walk from the downtown area. Facilities at this cosy home stay include double bedrooms surrounded by colourful gardens and free bike storage.
- Eco-travellers will love the eco-friendly facilities on offer at the Nature Zone Jungle Resort on Pulippara, in Pallivasal at the northern end of town. Spend the night in a luxury treehouse or tent before taking part in nature-related activities, then dine out at the end of the day in the hotel’s very own treetop restaurant.
- Couples looking for luxury hotels in Munnar will love T&U Leisure Hotel along the Munnar-Top Station Highway (Route 18), a 10-minute drive east of the town centre and just down the road from the KFDC Botanical Gardens. With deluxe bedrooms and a honeymoon suite linked to the rest of the hotel along a small bridge, a panoramic restaurant and Ayurvedic spa, this 3-star hotel ensures an intimate stay amongst Kerala’s famous mountains and hills.
- For a picturesque stay amidst Munnar’s verdant tea plantations, Hotel C7 on Tea Museum Road is perfectly placed, based on the outskirts of town and just a 5-minute drive from the Tea Museum. Guests can choose from a range of suites and rooms looking out over the surrounding mountains and tea gardens.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Munnar
Are hotels in Munnar safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Eravikulam National Park?
Which hotels in Munnar are best for family-friendly activities?
Which hotels in Munnar come with breakfast and dinner included?
Are there hotels in Munnar that come with a bathtub?
What are some of the best budget hotels in Munnar?
How much is a hotel in Munnar for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Munnar for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Munnar?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Munnar?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Munnar by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Munnar hotels
Go to map