Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Langkawi
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 29% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 125% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 8,171||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 7,805||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Langkawi hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
4 stars and above
Top tips for finding the perfect Langkawi hotel deal
- Keen walkers wanting to stay in rural isolation on Langkawi Island should look to countryside retreats like Panorama Langkawi Country Resort in Ulu Melaka. Located directly in the centre of the island, this 3-star hotel resort is surrounded by lush tropical forests and walking trails. And, it is just a 5-minute walk from Hole Recreation Park Semilang.
- The northern half of the island is home to some stunning areas of natural beauty, including waterfalls, mangrove forests and lagoons. Some of the best 5-star luxury hotels on Langkawi Island are found along this stretch of coast, such as the Four Seasons Resort, set within Kilim Karst Geoforest Park and fronting its very own pristine white beach. There is also the Andaman, overlooking the coral reefs of Datai Bay, its rainforest setting is complemented by nature walks and a botanical spa.
- Those looking for cheap accommodation on Langkawi Island can stay at The Box Chalet in the quiet village of Padang Matsirat. Just a 10-minute drive southwest of the airport, this friendly guest house offers free parking and wifi, as well as bike-rental facilities. The Great Peak Inn Hotel in Temonyong Mukim Kedawang also offers great value for money, with simple, air-conditioned rooms and a communal kitchen.
- For fun-filled activities right on your doorstep, book the Danna in Pantai Kok. Not only is this colonial-style hotel one of the best luxury hotels on Langkawi Island, but its strategic location between Telaga Harbour Park Marina and Langkawi Cable Car makes it an ideal choice for families.
- Some of the best-placed beach hotels on Langkawi Island are found just opposite Pantai Cenang’s pristine golden sands on Jalan Pantai Cenang Road. These include the mediterranean-style Casa del Mar, which provides direct access to the quieter northern end of the beach, and the comfortably-furnished Nadia’s Hotel Cenang less than 100m from the buzzing centre of Cenang Beach.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Langkawi
Are hotels in Langkawi safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Cenang Beach?
Which hotels on Langkawi Island are close to the main shopping area?
What are the good family-friendly hotels on Langkawi Island?
Are there hotels near Langkawi Island airport?
Which hotels on Langkawi Island offer spa services?
How do I find a hotel in central Langkawi?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Langkawi?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Langkawi by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Langkawi hotels
Go to map