Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Coimbatore
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 75% drop in price.|
|November||Most expensive month to stay with an average 63% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 4,176||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 4,332||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Coimbatore hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Coimbatore hotel
- If you’re interested in wildlife, culture and architecture, the Gass Forest Museum is a good place to visit. The Hotel Mangala International is a 10-minute drive from this natural history museum, which contains a wide range of information on the natural wildlife in and around Coimbatore.
- For those who have come to shop, the Brookefields mall has all the major retailers, a good-sized food court and multiplex cinema – convenient for anyone who enjoys Bollywood films. If you are looking to stay somewhere close to everything you’ll need, the Hotel NavaRatna is only a 7-minute walk from the mall and within one of Coimbatore’s major shopping areas.
- Coimbatore is often referred as “India’s motorsports hub” with the popular Kari Motor Speedway in the south of the city and annual rally car events across outer Coimbatore’s picturesque landscape. For those who have come to watch the racing, a hotel in the south of the city, such as the Hotel Metro Park Inn, will put you in a good position to head down to the speedway and still be close to the city utilities.
- Another of the city’s nicknames is “The Manchester of India” due to the large textile industry towards the south. If you are here on business, or are just curious about Coimbatore’s largest industry, The FabHotel Royal Castle Gandhipuram is surrounded by textile mills, many of which offer factory tours.
- To the south of the city, you can find a number of popular temples at the edge of one of Coimbatore’s many lakes. For those who want to wake up to a lakeside view, the Vivanta by Taj Surya is on the edge of the Valankulam Lake, a popular place to watch the sunrise.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Coimbatore
Are hotels in Coimbatore safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Coimbatore?
What are the best hotels near Coimbatore Junction Railway Station?
How much does a hotel cost in Coimbatore?
What hotels in Coimbatore are close to the airport?
What hotels in Coimbatore are close to the centre city?
What hotels in Coimbatore have a pool?
What hotels in Coimbatore serve a complimentary breakfast?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Coimbatore?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Coimbatore by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Coimbatore hotels
Go to map