Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Guwahati
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 4,042|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 7,509|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Guwahati cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Guwahati hotel
- Kamakhya Temple is said to be one of the oldest and most sacred temples of its kind. If you want to experience the energy around this historic site, the budget Hotel Shreemoyee Inn is located a few steps away from the temple, which opens at 9:30 in the morning.
- If you want to book into a luxurious 5-star spa hotel while staying in Guwahati, then the Vivanta by Taj Guwahati is a good option. Located half a kilometre from the Regional Science Center, this hotel has a spa and wellness centre as well as a sauna (all for an additional charge) where you can relax after a day’s sightseeing. This hotel also offers car hire, and there is a cash machine on site so you can organise your trips all from one space.
- In the heart of Guwahati city centre lies the Assam State Museum, which houses artefacts from as far back as the 7th century. If you want to stay within walking distance of this site, the Hotel Biswanath is a good option. This 3-star hotel is located only 600 metres from the Assam State Museum.
- If you are a traveller who likes to experience the cuisine of a region, you might want to book a hotel near Food Villa Pan Bazar, which is located in the city centre. A good budget option is the 3-star Lilwati Grand Hotel, which is an 11-minute walk away from the Food Villa Pan Bazar.
- For those who like to shop, you could consider staying near Fancy Bazaar – the best place for market shopping in Guwahati, which offers both branded stores and flea market-type stalls as well as a selection of food stalls. Hotels near Fancy Bazaar include the 3-star OYO 2955 Rituraj, which is a 12 minutes’ walk away.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Guwahati
Where to stay in Guwahati?
Hotels near Kamakhya Temple have the most searches on KAYAK.
How much does a hotel cost in Guwahati?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Guwahati for as cheap as ₹ 454 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 2,276.
Which hotels in Guwahati offer an airport shuttle service?
The 3-star Hotel D’Sapphire offers both airport drop-off and pick-up for an additional fee. The nearest airport is Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport, which is 20 kilometres away from this property. The 2-star Millennium Hotel, which is 17 kilometres from the airport, also offers an airport shuttle for an additional fee.
Which hotels in Guwahati are close to the station?
The 2-star Hotel Tibet is located directly behind the Guwahati Railway Station. A slightly more expensive option is the 4-star Hotel Rajmahal, which is situated a 2-minute walk from the station.
Which hotels in Guwahati include breakfast in the room price?
The 3-star Hotel Prag Continental, situated near the ISKCON Temple and Umananda Temple, offers a good breakfast that is included in the room price. The budget OYO 7786 Hotel Monsoon Palace provides a continental breakfast, which is also included in the room price.
Which hotels in Guwahati have a rooftop swimming pool?
The Novotel Guwahati Gs Road is a 5-star hotel that boasts a rooftop infinity pool that will allow you to sit in the cool water while enjoying views of the city. This hotel is especially popular with couples. Another good option is the Radisson Blu Hotel Guwahati. Also a 5-star hotel, the Radisson boasts an infinity pool with a view and sun-loungers around it.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.