Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ahmedabad
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 3,590|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 3,186|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Ahmedabad cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Ahmedabad hotel
- If you’re planning to visit the artificial lake Kankaria Lake, consider a stay at the Hotel Ritz Inn in Kapasia Bazar which features free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and parking, 24-hr room service, a restaurant and is an 18-min drive from AMD Ahmedabad Airport.
- Travellers who wish to pamper themselves should consider the Novotel Ahmedabad near ISKCON Mall. This deluxe property features free Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant, café and outdoor pool along with a spa offering Swedish and Thai massage. Another great option is the 5-star Four Point by Sheraton Ahmedabad opposite Gujarat College, which offers 24-hr room service, a 24-hr fitness centre and business centre as well as an airport shuttle.
- When in Pune, visit the Sabarmati Ashram which houses the Mahatma Gandhi Spiritual Museum and its collection of paintings and historical artefacts from the independence movement. Silver Cloud Hotel & Banquets Ahmedabad is located 1.4 km from the ashram, with free Wi-Fi and parking, a café, restaurant and spa. There is also Fortune Landmark on Ashram Road which is a 17-minute drive from the airport and offers 3 restaurants, café, 24-hr room service and a 24-hr front desk.
- There are several options in Pune for the budget traveller to consider, many of which are no frills accommodations. One of these is OYO 2286 Hotel Bridge opposite Town Hall, which offers free Wi-Fi and parking, free toiletries, self-service laundry and is a 19-minute walk from Sanskar Kendra Museum. Another option is Hotel Crown Ahmedabad in the city centre also with free Wi-Fi and parking, laundry facilities and luggage storage, and it is a 25-minute drive from the airport.
- If you’re planning a family vacation to Pune, consider staying at Crowne Plaza Ahmedabad City Center which offers free crib/infant beds, free childcare and is 12-minute walk to ISKCON Mall. Alternatively, there is Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad on Ashram Road, a 5-star accommodation featuring children’s pool, children’s club and playground along with 3 restaurants, café and full service spa. This hotel is a 17-minute walk from the Sabarmati Riverfront.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ahmedabad
Where to stay in Ahmedabad?
Hotels near Manek Chowk have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Manek Chowk?
Travellers who like staying near Manek Chowk recommend Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad.
How much does a hotel cost in Ahmedabad?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Ahmedabad for as cheap as ₹ 454 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 2,882.
Are there any hotels in Ahmedabad near Kamlanehru Zoo?
TGB Express in Maningar is 1.6 km from the zoo and offers 24-hr room service, concierge, dry cleaning and laundry services along with free Wi-Fi and parking. Also in Maningar is The Cloud Hotel with 24-hr front desk, 24-hr room service, a restaurant and on-site health club. This hotel also offers dry cleaning and laundry services, free Wi-Fi and parking.
Are there any good hotels in Ahmedabad in the city centre?
Hotel Mani Residency by Bizzgrow Hotels opposite V.S. Hospital is a 14-min walk from Sanskar Kendra Museum and has a restaurant, café, business centre and full-service spa. Free Wi-Fi and parking are also included. Another good alternative is Hotel Nalanda at Ellisbridge which offers free buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking, 24-hr room service and front desk along with restaurant and café. AMD Ahmedabad Airport is a 24-min drive from this hotel.
Are there any good hotels in Ahmedabad near shopping areas?
Manek Chowk is close to Lal Darwaza Market, Rani No Hajiro Ahmedabad Cloth Market and Raipur Gate which are popular among visitor and locals for their textiles, silks, fabrics and clothing. After a day of hunting for bargains, put your feet up at FabHotel Kamran Palace Railway Station which is 10-minute walk from Manek Chowk and offers a 24-hr front desk, free Wi-Fi and breakfast, free toiletries, room service and a tour desk.
Are there any good hotels in Ahmedabad near Sidi Bashir Mosque and the Shaking Minarets?
Lemon Tree Premier The Atrium, Ahmedabad near Nehru Bridge is a 10-minute drive from the famous landmark and features free Wi-Fi and parking, breakfast, a restaurant and 24-hr room service. Another option is WelcomHeritage Mani Mansion at Paldi Cross Roads, offering a restaurant, bar/lounge, café, outdoor pool and 24-hr front desk. Both hotels are within walking distance of Baba Maneknath Temple and Jama Masjid Mosque.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.