Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Vadodara
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 14% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 60% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 3,520||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 3,399||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Vadodara hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Vadodara hotel
- Sur Sugar Lake is a man-made lake right in the middle of the city, with a towering statue of Lord Shiva rising out of the centre and surrounded by lively food stalls. It is also just a stone’s throw from Mangal Bazar market. If you want to be in the centre of all the action in Vadodara, book a hotel in this area. An economy choice less than 500 metres from the lake is the OYO 6949 Hotel Rajdhani.
- Are you curious to know how the Royal Family of India lives? Choose a hotel near the opulent Laxmi Vilas Palace, a gargantuan royal residence four times the size of Buckingham Palace situated on a property of over 500 acres. A luxury choice is the Hotel Sayaji Vadodara, located 1.7 kilometres from the palace, with a shuttle service.
- Booking a hotel near the Maharaja Fateh Singh Museum would appeal to art lovers, since this museum contains a large selection of paintings by prominent European as well as Indian artists. There is also a collection of sculptures commissioned by the Maharaja, and an oriental sculpture gallery with Chinese and Japanese works. The Gateway Hotel Akota is a 5-star choice less than 2 kilometres from the museum, which is located on the palace grounds. The Revival Lords Inn is a mid-range option about the same distance from the museum.
- Visitors wanting to escape the busy city life for a bit and have access to a green space to walk, jog or enjoy the quiet of the planetarium, can consider choosing a hotel near Sayaji Baug, one of the largest public gardens in India and home to the Sardar Patel Planetarium and the Baroda Museum and Picture Gallery. The Ginger Vadodara is a mid-range choice just 700 metres away.
- If you are interested in architecture, pick a hotel close to the EME Temple, a unique architectural concept in that it is a geodesic structure covered in aluminium sheets, built by the Indian Army. A nearby standard choice is the Hotel Casa.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Vadodara
Are hotels in Vadodara safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are good hotels in Vadodara near a shopping centre?
Which hotels in Vadodara have a swimming pool?
What good hotels in Vadodara are near the Central Bus Station?
What are good hotels in Vadodara that have fully-equipped business centres?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Vadodara?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Vadodara by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Vadodara hotels
Go to map