Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Vadodara
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 3,663|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 3,460|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Vadodara cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Vadodara hotel
- Sur Sugar Lake is a man-made lake right in the middle of the city, with a towering statue of Lord Shiva rising out of the centre and surrounded by lively food stalls. It is also just a stone’s throw from Mangal Bazar market. If you want to be in the centre of all the action in Vadodara, book a hotel in this area. An economy choice less than 500 metres from the lake is the OYO 6949 Hotel Rajdhani.
- Are you curious to know how the Royal Family of India lives? Choose a hotel near the opulent Laxmi Vilas Palace, a gargantuan royal residence four times the size of Buckingham Palace situated on a property of over 500 acres. A luxury choice is the Hotel Sayaji Vadodara, located 1.7 kilometres from the palace, with a shuttle service.
- Booking a hotel near the Maharaja Fateh Singh Museum would appeal to art lovers, since this museum contains a large selection of paintings by prominent European as well as Indian artists. There is also a collection of sculptures commissioned by the Maharaja, and an oriental sculpture gallery with Chinese and Japanese works. The Gateway Hotel Akota is a 5-star choice less than 2 kilometres from the museum, which is located on the palace grounds. The Revival Lords Inn is a mid-range option about the same distance from the museum.
- Visitors wanting to escape the busy city life for a bit and have access to a green space to walk, jog or enjoy the quiet of the planetarium, can consider choosing a hotel near Sayaji Baug, one of the largest public gardens in India and home to the Sardar Patel Planetarium and the Baroda Museum and Picture Gallery. The Ginger Vadodara is a mid-range choice just 700 metres away.
- If you are interested in architecture, pick a hotel close to the EME Temple, a unique architectural concept in that it is a geodesic structure covered in aluminium sheets, built by the Indian Army. A nearby standard choice is the Hotel Casa.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Vadodara
What are good hotels in Vadodara near a shopping centre?
For visitors looking for a one-stop shopping experience, the Inorbit Mall offers all the usual types of retail stores as well as a cinema, games centre and food court. The 4-star GenX Vadodara Hotel is about 2 kilometres away from the mall and provides a shuttle service. A more modest choice with free parking that is even closer to the mall is the 7 Apple Hotel.
Which hotels in Vadodara have a swimming pool?
The 4-star Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace and the 3-star The Oasis are both options to consider if you are visiting Vadodara in the summer and plan to cool off in the pool after a hot day out, or simply to get some exercise.
What good hotels in Vadodara are near the Central Bus Station?
There is a good selection of hotels near the modern Vadodara Central Bus Station, which, besides being a main transport hub, also happens to be a bit of an architectural attraction. Some standard choices within walking distance that are also reasonably close to the train station and also offer an airport shuttle service are Hotel Harmony and Hotel Yuvraj.
What are good hotels in Vadodara that have fully-equipped business centres?
If you are in Vadodara for business, a hotel such as the 4-star Lemon Tree Hotel with free and reliable Wi-Fi, a fully equipped business centre, and a meeting room can be a lifesaver. A midrange option that also fulfils these criteria is The Fern Residence. Both of these choices are also very centrally located and are within walking distance of the railway station.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.