Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Jodhpur
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 2,961|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
How much does a hotel in Jodhpur cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Jodhpur hotel
- If it’s your first time in Jodhpur, you might choose to stay in the centre of town at Pal Haveli Hotel, a family-run hotel set in an eighteenth-century townhouse. Elegantly decorated rooms feature free Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs and air conditioning. The hotel has an on-site rooftop restaurant with great views of Jodhpur’s monuments. All key attractions are within walking distance, including Jaswant Thada cenotaph and Mehrangarh Fort.
- For luxury travellers, opt for a stay at Umaid Bhawan Palace, a vast marble and sandstone Art Deco palace with 64 beautiful rooms, 3 restaurants, pools, tennis courts, a spa and yoga on site. The hotel is set in 26 acres of gardens on Chittar Hill, Jodhpur’s highest point, and is a 15-minute drive from Jodhpur Airport, plus key attractions such as Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada monument are less than 10 kilometres away. The hotel can arrange tours and visits, and it also has a children’s activity programme.
- If you’d like a hotel in Jodhpur next to the station, stay at Govind Hotel, which is a 3-minute walk away. This popular budget hotel has 11 rooms of varying sizes, all with free Wi-Fi, plus a rooftop restaurant and the option of free walking pickups from Jodhpur Junction Railway Station.
- If you’re in town on business, book a room at Vivanta Hari Mahal, a 5-star hotel with a first-rate business centre housing video conferencing facilities, secretarial assistance, translation help and photocopying services. There are 3 conference rooms that can seat 6-8 people. The hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from both the railway station and the airport.
- For hotels in Jodhpur that will give you some peace and quiet and a place to escape the crowds, try staying at The Almond Tree, an 8-bedroom hotel set in a green neighbourhood. It’s 3 kilometres from Mehrangarh Fort and has a rooftop terrace where guests can practice morning yoga or enjoy views onto the Umaid Bhawan Palace. Wi-Fi, parking, bicycle use and breakfast are all complimentary for guests.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Jodhpur
Where to stay in Jodhpur?
Hotels near Mandore Gardens have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Mandore Gardens?
Travellers who like staying near Mandore Gardens recommend Mandore Guest House.
How much does a hotel cost in Jodhpur?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Jodhpur for as cheap as ₹ 458 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 2,917.
Are there any budget hotels in Jodhpur?
If you’d like to stay at one of the budget hotels in Jodhpur, stay at King’s Retreat, which is located 500 metres from the Clock Tower and Mehrangarh Fort in the old city. Facilities include free Wi-Fi in public areas, an on-site restaurant and a travel desk. Rooms are air conditioned and spacious.
Are there any hotels in Jodhpur close to Sardar Market?
For travellers seeking hotels in Jodhpur close to the bustling shops at Sardar Market, check out Jee Ri Haveli, which is a 2-minute walk away. The hotel faces Gulab Sagar Lake and is a 10-minute walk from Mehrangarh Fort. Rooms feature air conditioning and LED TVs, and some even have balconies with lake views. The rooftop restaurant has top views of all the city’s major landmarks.
Which hotels in Jodhpur have a jacuzzi?
If you’re searching for hotels in Jodhpur with a jacuzzi, book a stay at Indana Palace Jodhpur, a high-end hotel with a spa, pool, jacuzzi and steam room, as well as a health club and billiards room. Their rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, complimentary newspapers, LED TVs and tea and coffee machines. The hotel is a 20-minute drive from Mehrangarh Fort and a 6-minute drive from the airport.
Which hotels in Jodhpur come with accessible rooms?
If you need hotels in Jodhpur with wheelchair-accessible rooms, opt for the RAAS Hotel: all its accessible rooms are on the ground floor and come with walk-in showers and wide doorways. Common areas are also on the ground floor, including a terrace and a restaurant (accessible by ramp or 2 steps). The hotel is located within the old walled city and gives easy access to Mehrangarh Fort.
How much is a hotel in Jodhpur for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Jodhpur hotels for tonight for as low as ₹ 499. Users have also found 3-star hotels from ₹ 499 and 4-star hotels from ₹ 2,575.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.