Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ajmer
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 67% drop in price.|
|November||Most expensive month to stay with an average 802% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 1,498||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 1,691||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Ajmer hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Ajmer hotel
- Visitors who are interested in history should pick a hotel close to Akbar’s Palace and Museum in Ajmer. It used to be the house of Mughal Emperor Akbar and now houses a Government Museum, also called Magazine, which presents rich history dating back to the Mughal times and displays collections of many ancient items. Treebo Vaishili is an affordable 3-star hotel offering complimentary breakfast and it will place you within 3 minutes’ walk of the Palace.
- Those who appreciate nature and prefer peaceful places should select a hotel near Ana Sagar Lake, for example Resort by the Ana Sagar Lake, a 4-star property with a garden and swimming pool. Ana Sagar Lake is an enormous artificial lake with scenic views of the city. Khobra Behroon temple is adjacent to the lake as well as Daulat Bagh gardens with its marble pavilions among the trees and flowers.
- If you want to be next to the most popular attraction in Ajmer, Sharif Dargah, pick Hotel Madni Royale. Ajmer Sharif Dargah is a shrine dedicated to one of the Sufi saints located within a 15-minute walk of the Ana Sagar Lake. Hotel Madni Royale is an affordable 3-star hotel with family rooms and room service.
- If you enjoy hiking, book a hotel in close proximity to Taragarh Fort, for example Hotel Metro Inn. Taragarh Fort is a historic fort with panoramic views of Ajmer and its front gateway is decorated with big sculptures of elephants.
- Those who enjoy shopping, especially for unique clothes and jewellery, should stay close to Chudi Bazaar. Hotel Kanak Sagar is a 3-star accommodation within a few minutes’ walk of the market and near the railway station. It also has an on-site restaurant with local dishes and a business centre.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ajmer
Are hotels in Ajmer safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Ajmer?
Which hotel in Ajmer is close to Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra?
Which hotels in Ajmer are close to Soniji ki Nasiyan?
What are good hotels in Ajmer with car parking?
Which hotels in Ajmer offer airport shuttle services?
What are good hotels in Ajmer for families?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ajmer?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ajmer by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ajmer hotels
Go to map