Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ludhiāna
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 15% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 70% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 3,458||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 2,835||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Ludhiāna hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Ludhiāna hotel
- If you would like to be near one of the green spaces in Ludhiana, choose one of the hotels near Rakh Bagh, the famous park in Ludhiana. You could consider booking a room at the 2-star OYO 2120 Hotel Silver Haze which is within 5 minutes’ walk of the park. The Rakh Bagh has a miniature train that transports people through the manicured gardens – a favourite for children.
- Another famous garden attraction in Ludhiana is the Nehru Rose Garden, which was established in 1967 and covers an area of 30 acres with more than 17,000 plants. Rose-lovers could consider booking into the 3-star Hotel Maharaj Regency, which is less than a 20-minute walk away from the gates of the garden. The Nehru Rose Garden has food stalls and there are also various entertainment activities for children.
- If you are interested in the farming history of this region, consider staying near The Punjab Agricultural University Museum, which has collections of a range of local arts, crafts and other ancient artefacts. The 5-star Hyatt Regency Ludhiana hotel is 3.5 kilometres from the PAU museum, which, in addition to the above collections, has a famous display of various types of farming equipment and old bronze utensils as part of a community project.
- Another museum that is an important attraction in Ludhiana is the Maharaja Ranjit Singh War Museum that contains information about historic battles and has exhibitions of weapons, armour and uniforms. The Museum pays tribute to all the lives that have been lost in various battles and covers 4 acres of land. Consider staying at the City Heart Sarovar Portico Hotel. This 3-star hotel is 5 kilometres away from the museum.
- For the travellers who want to experience shopping away from home, consider booking a room at the 5-star Park Plaza Ludhiana. This luxury hotel is just 1 kilometre away from the Ansal Plaza Shopping Mall – one of the first big shopping malls in the city and an important landmark of the city centre. The Ansal Plaza has a good mixture of brands and a variety of restaurants.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ludhiāna
Are hotels in Ludhiāna safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Ludhiana offer breakfast?
Which hotels in Ludhiana have air conditioning in the rooms?
Which hotels in Ludhiana provide an airport shuttle?
Which hotels in Ludhiana have free onsite parking?
How much is a hotel in Ludhiāna for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ludhiāna?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ludhiāna by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ludhiāna hotels
Go to map