Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Nainital
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 3,440|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 4,626|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Nainital cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Nainital hotel
- For travellers visiting Nainital who want to soak in some Himalayan serenity, choose a hotel near the shores of Naini Lake, where you can hire a pedal boat or take a leisurely ride with a boatman who will row you around the lake in a brightly coloured, traditional rowing boat. A budget-friendly option in this area is the Hotel Welcome Park, located just 650 meters away from the lakeside.
- There are several mythological stories surrounding the origins of the famous Naina Devi Temple, making a hotel in this area an interesting choice for history and mythology buffs. The 5-star Manu Maharani Hotel and Spa is a luxury option just a 10-minute walk from the picturesque hilltop temple overlooking the Gobind Sagar lake. A ropeway also runs between the temple and the foot of the hill, making for a scenic 20-minute journey each way.
- Fancy getting some retail therapy while you’re in Nainital? If so, pick a hotel near Mall Road, where you will find everything from a bazaar-like shopping centre jam-packed with a little bit of everything, to the Nainital Market, where you can haggle for some Tibetan clothing, accessories and handicrafts. The Pavilion Hotel and the Hotel Arif Castles are popular choices in this area.
- The Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest national park in India and is home to a sanctuary for endangered Bengal tigers as well as several other animal and bird species. This is a popular destination for ecotourists, and there are several hotels nearby. Try the Tiger Groove Resort, which is idyllically situated deep inside the forest, just 8.6 km away from the national park itself.
- Families can consider booking a hotel near the Eco Cave Garden, which is essentially a network of six interconnected caves and hanging gardens for the adventurous to explore. There is also a musical fountain that was modelled after the one in Disney World in Florida, USA. A hotel that is close by and also kid-friendly is the Shervani Hilltop Hotel, which is 1 km away from the cave garden and 1.2 km from the city centre.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Nainital
Where to stay in Nainital?
Hotels near Nainital Lake have the most searches on KAYAK.
Are there any hotels in Nainital with sports facilities?
The 3-star Earls Court Hotel offers a selection of activities for active visitors both on and off-premises. The hotel can arrange for a round of golf at the Governor House and Golf Course or for a nature walk to the Ayarpatta Hills. There are also badminton and table tennis facilities on site. For those seeking adventure, try the Ayar Jungle Camp, which offers rock climbing, rappelling, fishing and horse riding.
Which hotels in Nainital have facilities for kids?
The 4-star Vikram Vintage Inn is suitable for families and has several facilities and amenities aimed at keeping your kids happy. There is a kids’ club with staff to entertain them, a kid-friendly buffet, an indoor play area and an outdoor playground for children to enjoy.
Which hotels in Nainital are close to public transportation hubs?
The 4-star Naini Retreat is located 2km from the Tallital bus station, and 26 km from the Kathgodam Railway station. Budget-conscious travellers can opt for the Hotel New Bharat, which is a short 250 meters away from the Tallital bus station.
Which hotels in Nainital are good for business travelers?
The Hotel Chevron Fairhavens and The Palace Belvedere are both centrally located in the Mallital area, just a few metres from the High Court and close to the head post office, the BD Pandey Hospital, and public transportation. Both hotels have a concierge service, business centres, and offer free wi-fi. Airport and railway pick-ups and drop-offs can also be arranged.
Are there any hotels in Nainital near the Bhowali area?
There are several hotels in or near the Bhowali area of Nainital, but some popular picks include Soulitude in the Himalayas and The Country Inn Bhimtal. Borrow a book from the Soulitude in the Himalayas’ library, and enjoy some peace and tranquillity as you read while overlooking the breathtaking Snow View Point. For a livelier experience closer to the hustle and bustle of town, join the other guests for some live music or karaoke at the Country Inn Bhimtal.
How much is a hotel in Nainital for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Nainital hotels for tonight for as low as ₹ 665. Users have also found 3-star hotels from ₹ 665 and 4-star hotels from ₹ 1,903.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.