Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Patna
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 82% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 134% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 2,930||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 2,773||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Patna hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Patna hotel deal
- For visitors who want to get their culture fix and learn about the artefacts and relics of the peoples and civilisations who settled in India in bygone times, a hotel in the vicinity of the state-of-the-art, child-friendly Bihar Museum and the nearby Patna museum would be an ideal choice. The Hotel Patlipura Ashok is centrally located within walking distance from both of these museums, as well as the Old Museum, which houses paintings, sculptures and pottery.
- Travellers who want to visit the city but still have access to a green space to walk or jog, should consider staying in a hotel near Eco Park, which has large green spaces to relax in, two lakes where visitors can take boat rides and several sculpture-lined pathways as well as jogging tracks. The 4-star Hotel Chanakya is an upmarket choice that is within walking distance.
- Travelling for business? Select from one of the numerous hotels in the Exhibition Road financial district of the Patna city centre. The famous Hotel The Panache is a 4-star choice in this area, whereas the Hotel Vila Shree Deluxe is an option for travellers with a tight budget.
- Staying in the Patna city centre puts you within easy reach of some of the main attractions this ancient city has to offer, such as the Buddha Smitri Park which houses the ashes of Buddha inside the main building, called a stupa. Golghar and the Gandhi Maidan Park are also in this area. The Gargee Grand Patna is a 4-star choice just a few minutes’ drive from these attractions.
- If you’re travelling with your family, you may wish to find accommodation near the Sanjay Gandhi Biological Park, which started out as a botanical garden and later expanded to include a well-maintained zoo. It is home to hundreds of species of trees, herbs, shrubs, birds and animals, and is well-known for its successful rhino breeding programme. A family-friendly option to stay nearby is The Buddha Inn.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Patna
Are hotels in Patna safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Patna?
What are good hotels in Patna near the Srikrishna Science Centre?
Which hotels in Patna are near the airport?
Which hotels in Patna have a babysitting service?
Which hotels in Patna are near shopping centres?
How much is a hotel in Patna for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Patna?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Patna?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Patna by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Patna hotels
Go to map