Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Lonavala
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 76% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 183% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 7,866||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 10,763||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Lonavala hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Lonavala hotel
- When visiting Lonavala, spend the day relaxing on one of its many lakes, like Lonavala Lake or Tungarli Lake, where you can walk along the various footpaths and then stretch out at the Lagoona Resort, which offers lobby Wi-fi, free parking, a restaurant and bar, garden and children’s pool. Or there is the Orchard Resort in New tungarli with 24-hr room service, an outdoor pool and taxi service.
- If you prefer more subterranean explorations, book a room at Valvan village Resort, where you will be a 19-minute drive from exploring the Karla Caves and their spectacular shrines. This hotel offers valet parking, 24-hour front desk outdoor pool and laundry services. Another option is OYO 1311 Hotel Om Palace, which features free Wi-Fi, breakfast and parking and is a 14-minute drive from the caves.
- For those prefer more deluxe accommodations when staying in Lonavala, there is Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat and Spa overlooking the Western Ghats. This hotel offers free parking, several restaurants, three bars and two outdoor pools where guests can enjoy a 17-room, full-service spa for couples and singles.
- First-time visitors to Lonavala should consider a stay in the city centre and be close to transportation links and the city nightlife. Ferreira Resort on Shahani Road is less than a half-mile from the downtown area and offers lobby Wi-Fi, free parking, a 24-hour front desk and a garden. Another good option is OYO13328 Rainwood Residency, which has free Wi-Fi, continental breakfast, parking, a restaurant and a 24-hour front desk - and it is 0.5 miles from downtown.
- For those attending a business or corporate retreat in Lonavala, Fariyas Resort Lonavala on Frichley Hill offers a business centre, tons of conference space, meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Alternatively, Sarovar Portico Lonavala near L&T Management and Development Centre also offers a business centre along with conference/meeting rooms and a limousine service.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lonavala
Are hotels in Lonavala safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Lonavala near a theme park?
Are there hotels in Lonavala with kitchen facilities?
Are there any hotels in Lonavala that offer airport shuttle service?
Are there any hotels in Lonavala near the wax museum?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Lonavala?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Lonavala by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Lonavala hotels
Go to map