Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Nagpur
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 54% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 108% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 4,528||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 5,292||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Nagpur hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Nagpur hotel
- Nestled alongside the scenic Ambazari Lake, you and the entire family can have fun splashing around in the Krazy Castle Aqua Park, a massive aqua-themed fun park in the southwest area of Nagpur. The B&B The Casa is only a 5-minute car ride or 15-minute walk from the fun park and is a kid-friendly choice. Also consider the OYO 9043 Peanut Inn, which offers complimentary breakfast and parking facilities and is situated a 10-minute car ride from the aqua park.
- If you want to stay close to the railway station and have the option to easily explore surrounding areas by train, consider the Hotel Parashar, a budget accommodation only a 5-minute walk from the station with a free airport shuttle and a restaurant, as well as free Wi-Fi. Alternatively, opt for the Grand Hotel, only 8 minutes from the railway station and a no-frills property with free parking.
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Nagpur International Airport (NAG) is situated in the southern part of the city and, if you want to be nearby to catch an early flight, choose the Pride Hotel Nagpur, a 14-minute walk from the airport. The hotel is a 5-star option with a spa area, a pool and elegant rooms. For a cheaper choice, consider The Legend Inn, a simple 3-star hotel with a rooftop restaurant and breakfast, located also about 14 minutes on foot from the airport.
- Be engulfed by the culture Nagpur has to offer and opt for a hotel in the vibrant city centre with the Central Museum Nagpur and the Raman Science Centre & Planetarium nearby. The Hotel Sanskriti is a budget-friendly, no-frills property, a 13-minute walk from the Museum and about 20 minutes on foot from the Planetarium, plus it is amidst restaurants like the Suruchi Pure Veg Restaurant or the Brindavan. Hotel Vrandavan is another casual choice, about 10 minutes from the Planetarium and 7 minutes from Ganesh Temple.
- Futala Lake is a bit further north than Ambazari Lake and offers a more tranquil setting. It is also next to the Botanical Garden where travellers can marvel at the diversity on offer. OYO 15605 Ruchira Villa is a modest choice with complimentary breakfast, located an 11-minute walk from the Lake and an 8-minute car ride from the Botanical Garden.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Nagpur
Are hotels in Nagpur safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Nagpur?
What are the best hotels near Nagpur Railway Station?
Are there any luxury accommodations in Nagpur?
Which hotels in Nagpur have wheelchair accessible rooms?
Which hotels have a 24-hour front desk?
Which budget hotels in Nagpur offer massages?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Nagpur?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Nagpur by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Nagpur hotels
Go to map