Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Leh
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 78% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 32% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 6,077||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 9,268||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Leh hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Leh hotel
- Visit the magnificent 9-storey Leh Palace, where the royal families used to live and which dates back to the 16th century. To be nearby, stay at the 3-star Hotel New Antelope, which is an 8-minute walk from the Palace and offers free Wi-Fi and currency exchange services. The Grand Himalaya Hotel is an alternative only 9 minutes on foot from the palace and offers a buffet restaurant and free parking.
- Museum lovers will want to visit the Central Asian Museum, boasting exhibits about trade in Asia. The Hotel Blue Stone with free Wi-Fi and parking is a mere 2-minute walk from the museum, while the Hotel Lingzi is equally close and comes with a restaurant and bar on site where you can relax after a day of exploring Asia’s trade history.
- If golf is your cup of tea, consider the simple yet cosy HosteLaVie Leh, which is 2 minutes by car from Leh Golf Course, a little outside the centre. If you want to improve your handicap, you may also want to stay at the Yarab Tso Hotel, a 3-star, kid-friendly option that offers breakfast and is only a 6 minutes’ drive from the course.
- Visit the Hall of Fame, a military museum with weapons, historical pieces and memorials exhibited. It is located at the outskirts of Leh, close to Leh Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport. Hotel The Kaal offers Yoga classes on its premises and is only an 8-minute drive from the Hall of Fame, while the Hotel Shambhala is a 3-star alternative, only 9 minutes by car from the museum and airport - and it comes with free parking.
- Stay at a family-friendly hotel if you bring your kids along and consider the Hotel Reenam, about 1.5 kilometres from Leh centre, which offers spacious family rooms, a mini market on site and packed lunches so your little ones can explore without getting hungry. The Silver Cloud Ladakh, about 600 metres from the heart of Leh, also offers family suites and free parking as well as packed lunches.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Leh
Are hotels in Leh safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Leh?
Which hotels in Leh offer business facilities?
Which hotels in Leh have a spa area?
Which are the best cheap hotels in Leh?
Which hotels in Leh have a 24-hour front desk?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Leh?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Leh by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Leh hotels
Go to map