Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Leh
Good to know
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
How much does a hotel in Leh cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Leh hotel
- Visit the magnificent 9-storey Leh Palace, where the royal families used to live and which dates back to the 16th century. To be nearby, stay at the 3-star Hotel New Antelope, which is an 8-minute walk from the Palace and offers free Wi-Fi and currency exchange services. The Grand Himalaya Hotel is an alternative only 9 minutes on foot from the palace and offers a buffet restaurant and free parking.
- Museum lovers will want to visit the Central Asian Museum, boasting exhibits about trade in Asia. The Hotel Blue Stone with free Wi-Fi and parking is a mere 2-minute walk from the museum, while the Hotel Lingzi is equally close and comes with a restaurant and bar on site where you can relax after a day of exploring Asia’s trade history.
- If golf is your cup of tea, consider the simple yet cosy HosteLaVie Leh, which is 2 minutes by car from Leh Golf Course, a little outside the centre. If you want to improve your handicap, you may also want to stay at the Yarab Tso Hotel, a 3-star, kid-friendly option that offers breakfast and is only a 6 minutes’ drive from the course.
- Visit the Hall of Fame, a military museum with weapons, historical pieces and memorials exhibited. It is located at the outskirts of Leh, close to Leh Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport. Hotel The Kaal offers Yoga classes on its premises and is only an 8-minute drive from the Hall of Fame, while the Hotel Shambhala is a 3-star alternative, only 9 minutes by car from the museum and airport - and it comes with free parking.
- Stay at a family-friendly hotel if you bring your kids along and consider the Hotel Reenam, about 1.5 kilometres from Leh centre, which offers spacious family rooms, a mini market on site and packed lunches so your little ones can explore without getting hungry. The Silver Cloud Ladakh, about 600 metres from the heart of Leh, also offers family suites and free parking as well as packed lunches.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Leh
How much does a hotel cost in Leh?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Leh for as cheap as ₹ 600 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 4,157.
Which hotels in Leh offer business facilities?
If you should happen to have business in Leh, stay at the Hotel Jan Palace, which includes a business centre among other perks such as free parking, currency exchange and a restaurant where you can enjoy a drink and hearty meal after a business meeting. The Maitreya Ladakh offers banquet and meeting facilities at a surcharge as well as luggage storage and free Wi-Fi.
Which hotels in Leh have a spa area?
Pamper yourself and stay at The Zen Ladakh, a 5-star resort with luxurious rooms as well as a spa area where you can enjoy massages, a sauna and fitness centre, before dipping into the heated pool. Hotel Shanti Nest, also about 1.5 kilometres from the centre, offers beautiful, traditional rooms and a spa featuring a hot tub, sauna and massages.
Which are the best cheap hotels in Leh?
The Hotel Shaolin Ladakh is situated about 1.2 kilometres from Leh centre and offers great value at a cheap price. It comes with free parking and Wi-Fi as well as breakfast. The hotel Odbar is a casual choice about 1 kilometre from Leh centre with complimentary toiletries in the private bathrooms as well as free parking and an airport shuttle.
Which hotels in Leh have a 24-hour front desk?
Whether you arrive late at night or need to leave early at the crack of dawn, having a 24-hour front desk can be convenient. Stay at the Gomang-Boutique Hotel Ladakh to enjoy a 24-hour front desk along with a complimentary breakfast and Indian restaurant. Mona Lisa hotel also comes with included breakfast and a 24-hour front desk, plus is only 900 metres from the city centre.
How much is a hotel in Leh for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Leh hotels for tonight for as low as ₹ 600. Users have also found 3-star hotels from ₹ 1,361 and 4-star hotels from ₹ 1,333.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.