Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Āgra
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 48% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 412% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 6,415||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 6,526||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Āgra hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Āgra hotel
- No trip to Agra is complete without a visit to the Taj Mahal, a 17th-century Mughal mausoleum that is known for its white exterior and impressive minarets. To be within walking distance of the Taj Mahal, book a room at the Hotel Sheela, a budget-friendly choice that is less than 10 minutes away.
- For visitors that would like to see some of the city’s impressive historical architecture, pick a hotel next to the Agra Fort, such as the Hotel Shree Krishna. The Agra Fort is a structure made of red sandstone that dates back to before the 1600s and is famous for being a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- To see some of the city’s impressive green spaces, make sure to choose a hotel next to the Mehtab Bagh, a set of restored gardens from the Mughal-era that provides visitors with views of the Taj Mahal. The Hotel Sidhartha is only a 3-minute drive from the gardens and less than a 10-minute drive to the Jama Masjid mosque.
- If you would like to experience some of Agra’s local culture and art, pick a hotel next to the Kalakriti, such as the Hotel Dolphinn, located a 4-minute walk away. The Kalakriti is an extensive cultural centre that hosts different art exhibits as well as Bollywood style shows, making it a popular attraction in the city.
- For those that would like to do some shopping during their trip to Agra, select a hotel next to Shilpgram, an area that contains a high concentration of vendors selling items such as clothes, souvenirs and ready-to-eat food items. The Hotel Taj Plaza is a casual choice that is only an 8-minute walk from Shilpgram and a 12-minute walk to the Taj Mahal.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Āgra
Are hotels in Āgra safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Āgra?
What are the best hotels near Taj Mahal?
How much does a hotel cost in Āgra?
Which hotels in Agra have a good pool?
What are some good spa-hotels in Agra?
What are good hotels in Agra near the Gurudwara Guru Ka Taal?
What are good hotels in Agra near the Taj Nature Walk?
How much is a hotel in Āgra for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Āgra?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Āgra by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Āgra hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Āgra hotelsShow all
Hotels near Mosque and the JawabShow all
Itc Mughal, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Agra
Tājganj ₹ 7,867+