Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Indore
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 47% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 110% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 2,681||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 2,497||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Indore hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Indore hotel deal
- Sports enthusiasts will not leave Indore disappointed, as there are two large sports stadiums here, Holkar Stadium and Nehru Stadium. A mid-range hotel that is just 1 minute from Holkar Stadium and 9 minutes from Nehru Stadium by car is the Treebo Sapphire Star. The Hotel Omni Palace is an economical option located just minutes from both stadiums.
- If you are traveling to Indore for business, the best place to book a hotel would be in the central business district, within an easy commute to the Devas and Pithampur industrial towns. The 4-star Fairfield by Marriott Indore satisfies both of these criteria. The Best Western Plus 02 Hotel is also situated right in the heart of the CBD.
- If history and architecture tickle your fancy, a hotel near Lal Bagh Palace would be ideal. Lal Bagh is a lavish 19th-century palace built in a mix of baroque, rococo and neoclassical styles, and dates back to the Holkar dynasty. The Treebo Golden Treat is a 3-star choice just 2.5 kilometres from the Palace, and the OYO 7551 SMB Residency is a budget option 2 kilometres away.
- If you are a foodie, consider booking a hotel near the legendary Sarafa Bazar, a jewellery market which bursts to life after 8 pm, when the jewellery stores close and the food stalls open. This is the festive heart of Indore’s street food culture, where visitors can try a selection of about 50 dishes from the area. Hotels nearby include the 3-star Lemon Tree Hotel and the OYO 11929 Hotel Ridhi Sidhi.
- Staying in the city centre puts you within a stone’s throw of some of the main attractions in Indore, such as the ancient Khajrana Ganesh Temple. Try the Hotel Infiniti for its proximity to the temple (3.1 kilometres).
FAQs when booking a hotel in Indore
Are hotels in Indore safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Mandu?
How much does a hotel cost in Indore?
What are good hotels in Indore near the Central Museum?
What hotels in Indore are close to a railway station?
What hotels in Indore are near the Mayank Blue Water Park?
Are there any hotels in Indore near the Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport?
Are there any hotels in Indore that offer free valet parking?
How do I find a hotel in central Indore?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Indore?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Indore by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Indore hotels
Go to map