Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ubud
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 16,116|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 8,623|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Ubud cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Ubud hotel
- In addition to being the oldest art museum in Bali, the Puri Lukisan Museum contains a high concentration of both modern and classic Balinese sculptures and paintings, making it a popular destination for art enthusiasts. If you would like to visit this museum during your stay in Ubud, book one of the many hotels located next to it, such as the Kampoeng Joglo Abangan which is just a 3-minute walk away.
- For travellers interested in architecture, consider choosing a hotel near the Ubud Palace, such as the Puri Saraswati Bungalows located a 2-minute walk away. The Ubud Palace is a historic temple that offers tours and regularly hosts traditional Balinese dance performances in its gardens.
- Hoping to do some shopping during your trip? Select a hotel near the Ubud Traditional Art Market, a large outdoor market that contains hundreds of vendors selling local goods, souvenirs, fruits and vegetables. The Hotel Okawati is a standard choice that is only a 4-minute walk from the market and offers the option of private villas.
- If you would like to explore some of the city’s nature and scenic green spaces, book a hotel near the Campuhan Ridge Walk, such as the Hotel Tjampuhan Spa. The Campuhan Ridge Walk includes various lush walking and hiking trails that provide guests with hilltop views as well as the opportunity to see local wildlife and plants.
- To have a vacation full of relaxation and pampering, choose to stay in one of Ubud’s many spa hotels. The Ubud Village Resort & Spa is a 5-star hotel which is only a 5-minute walk from the Agung Rai Museum of Art and offers standard treatments, while the Sapulidi Resort and Spa is located in the middle of rice paddy fields and has an on-site spa near its lush gardens.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ubud
Where to stay in Ubud?
Hotels near Ubud Monkey Forest have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Ubud Monkey Forest?
Travellers who like staying near Ubud Monkey Forest recommend Alaya Resort Ubud, Royal Kamuela Villas & Suites at Monkey Forest Ubud, and Anumana Ubud Bali.
Which hotels in Ubud have a good view?
The Svarga Loka Resort is a posh 4-star choice that is set in a hillside and offers suites with views of the nearby forest and river. The Villa Nirvana is less than a 10-minute walk from the Blanco Renaissance Museum and has rooms that overlook its scenic gardens.
Which hotels in Ubud have free shuttle services?
The Chapung Se Bali Resort and Spa is a great choice that is directly adjacent to the Osh River Valley and offers complimentary shuttles throughout the city. The Maya Ubud Resort & Spa is only a 5-minute drive from the Ubud Palace and also offers free shuttles to different parts of the city.
What are good hotels in Ubud near the Goa Gajah?
The Goa Gajah is a historical cave that is best known for its intricate stone carvings dating back to the 9th century. The Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas and Spa is a 4-star hotel that is only a 5-minute walk from the Goa Gajah and a 3-minute drive from the city’s downtown.
What are good hotels in Ubud near the Museum Rudana?
The Kajane Yangloni is a 4-star hotel that is only a 4-minute walk from the Museum Rudana and has an on-site yoga studio. The Patras Hostel Ubud is a budget-friendly choice that is a 5-minute walk from the museum and offers either shared or private rooms.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.