Find cheap flights to Denpasar
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (3% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 426||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 274||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Denpasar
- Looking for cheap airfare to Denpasar? 25% of our users found return tickets to Denpasar for the following prices or less: From New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 21,078, from Bengaluru Intl ₹ 23,083, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 27,543
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Denpasar is March.
- For those who have a long layover in Denpasar and want to sleep in a comfortable bed for a few hours, there are a number of nearby hotels that are easy to reach. Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport is situated on the airport grounds, so you can get there on foot and have the option of booking a room for only a few hours, if you wish. Hilton Garden Inn Bali Ngurah Rai Airport is within walking distance of the airport, but you can also hop on the free airport shuttle to get there. For those travelling on a budget, Bali Ra Airport Hotel is located a short walk from the airport building.
- When preparing for flights to Denpasar (Bali), keep in mind that many places do not accept credit or debit cards and you can pay only with cash, for example for a taxi. If you need more cash, you will find a number of cash machines and bank offices at Denpasar Airport.
- For a bit of indulgence before or after your flight to Denpasar, stop by Prada Spa or Kaya Spa & Reflexology, which are open from 4am until 1am and offer a variety of relaxing spa treatments.
- If your flight to Denpasar is on the spur of the moment and you have nothing planned, you can visit Prasarana Travel Agency situated in the Arrivals hall to get some useful advice and make arrangements for your stay in Bali.
- Travellers who have to wait some time until their flight departs from Denpasar airport consider purchasing a pass to wait in the Concordia Lounge located in the domestic terminal. The Lounge comes with air conditioning, which can be a life saver in Bali, internet connection, TV and some drinks.
FAQs - booking Denpasar flights
What is the cheapest flight to Denpasar?
How far is Denpasar airport from central Denpasar?
What is the name of Denpasar’s airport?
What kind of facilities does Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport provide?
What are the transport options from Denpasar Airport?
Are there rental agencies at Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport?
What are the car parking options at Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Denpasar Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Denpasar Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Denpasar
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.