Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Chikamagalur
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 44% drop in price.|
|September||Most expensive month to stay with an average 57% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 7,105||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 5,304||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Chikamagalur hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Chikamagalur hotel deal
- For visiting coffee lovers, the Coffee Museum outlines the history of coffee from bean to brew, including a spot where you can taste the final product. If you’re here for the coffee, the The Gateway Hotel is only a 5-minute drive from the Coffee Museum to the west of the area.
- The scenic Chikmagalur Golf Club towards the north welcomes locals and visiting players alike. For those looking for a place close to the course, the Mandev Farm House is a 4-minute drive away. The course also has an attached restaurant and sports a view of the nearby foothills.
- The hills and mountains in the surrounding area are popular for hikers. For those wishing to enjoy one of the most popular trails in the area, the Mullayanagiri Trek, the Coffee County Homestay is only a 4-minute drive to the trek’s starting point. From here you can make your way up to the Mullayanagiri Shiva Temple and catch picturesque views over the surrounding area.
- If you are looking for a location to the east of Chikamagalur, close to the peaceful and picturesque Hirekolale Lake, then the Holiday Inn Home is a good option only 10 minutes away. Also in the area are the Rameshwara Lake and the Dantaramakki Lake, both considered very scenic, however Hirekolale is the most popular.
- For those who enjoy staying near parks, Mahatma Gandhi Park is the city’s most popular. The Halenahalli Homestay is a good option nearby, situated only 5 minutes away. The park also has a children’s play area, making it great for families, and the Kalikamba Temple at its centre.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Chikamagalur
Are hotels in Chikamagalur safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels in Chikmagalur are close to the town’s centre?
What hotels in Chikmagalur have a pool?
What hotels in Chikmagalur are good for those on a budget?
What are some good spa or resort hotels in Chikmagalur?
How much is a hotel in Chikamagalur for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Chikamagalur?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Chikamagalur?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Chikamagalur by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Chikamagalur hotels
Go to map