Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Barcelona
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 6,471|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 6,941|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Barcelona cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Barcelona hotel
- Just outside the city centre, the district of Poble Sec offers an array of budget accomodations. Just a short walk from La Rambla, the area is full of affordable hotels, hostels, and B&Bs.
- For a memorable experience, stay at one of Barcelona’s historic hotels. Popular choices include Casa Fuster Hotel in the elegant Gracia neighbourhood, or Hotel 1898 on La Rambla. Both blend historical architecture with contemporary amenities.
- In warmer months (May-October), a hotel with a rooftop pool such as Condes de Barcelona, H10 Marina Barcelona, or Grand Hotel Central are excellent choices for unwinding by the pool or enjoying sunset cocktails with city views.
- To discover Barcelona’s nightlife, book a hotel in the Gothic Quarter or El Raval, which are brimming with bars, restaurants, and jazz clubs. accommodation near Vila Olimpica, will put guests in close proximity to Barcelona’s best dance clubs.
- Hotels near Barcelona’s shopping streets, Passeig de Gracia, Rambla de Catalunya, or Plaça de Catalunya offer excellent access to the city’s best shops, boutiques and covered food markets such as the Mercado de La Boqueria.
- For a stay near one of Barcelona’s train or metro stations, an abundance of options lie near the main railway station, Sants Station. Other good accommodation can be found around Plaça de Catalunya station and the nearby Passeig de Gràcia station.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Barcelona
Where to stay in Barcelona?
Hotels in Sarria-Sant Gervasi, Nou Barris, and near Placa de Catalunya have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Placa de Catalunya?
Travellers who like staying near Placa de Catalunya recommend NH Collection Barcelona Gran Hotel Calderón, Room Mate Gerard, and Eurostars Bcn Design.
How much does a hotel cost in Barcelona?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Barcelona for as cheap as ₹ 1,425 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 14,416.
Which neighbourhoods in Barcelona are close to the beach?
The old fisherman’s quarter of Barceloneta, the modern Vila Olímpica, or the more laid-back Poblenou offer excellent accommodation near the beach. W Barcelona and Hotel Arts Barcelona are housed within towering skyscrapers overlooking the sea, while more affordable options like Hotel 4 Barcelona and Hotel Ilunion Barcelona are just a short walk from the beach.
Where in Barcelona can I find a hotel with spa services?
A number of hotels in Barcelona have on-site spa facilities. Le Méridien Barcelona, in the heart of the city, features one of Barcelona’s best hotel spas. Those seeking a more peaceful environment can book a stay at Gran Hotel La Florida. Located in the hills above Barcelona, this luxury hotel offers spa treatments in a sanctuary-like space.
Which are the best hotels closest to Barcelona airport?
Located 7 mi southwest of the city centre, Barcelona El-Prat Airport has two terminals, connected by a shuttle bus, with an abundance of both on-site and nearby hotels. Convenient and stylish options include Barcelona Airport Hotel, Tryp Barcelona Aeropuerto Hotel, and Air Rooms Barcelona Airport by Premium Traveller.
Which neighbourhoods in Barcelona are best for sightseeing?
Many of Barcelona’s main attractions are within walking distance of each other. However, the Gothic Quarter, La Rambla, El Born, and the Eixample district near Passeig de Gracia, are all favourable locations to stay in for accessing the city’s main sights. Ayre Hotel Rosellon and Boutique Hostemplo Sagrada Familia are good choices near La Sagrada Familia.
Which neighbourhood in Barcelona is best for families?
Poblenou is regarded as an ideal neighbourhood for families due to its pedestrian streets, relaxed, family-friendly restaurants, and its proximity to parks and beaches. Many hotels offer services and facilities such as babysitting, family-sized suites, children’s activities, and swimming pools. Also, because of its laid-back ambience, El Born is a good family-friendly option in the city centre.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.