Navi Mumbai hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Navi Mumbai
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 16% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 51% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 3,619||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 4,098||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Navi Mumbai hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Navi Mumbai hotel deal
- For those looking for easy access to Mumbai Harbour, staying to the south of the city by Panel Creek is a good option. The Hotel Grande 51 is within a 10-minute drive to a number of bird watching points where you can see pink flamingos in their native habitat. You will also be within 5 minutes of the walking track along Panel Creek, a popular spot for walkers and cyclists.
- If you are hoping to walk through the nearby jungle, staying in the north of the city will put you close to the picturesque Gavli Dev waterfalls. The Ramada Navi Mumbai is a 20-minute walk from the waterfalls, while remaining within the city itself, thus close to the local supermarkets and shopping.
- If you enjoy walking but would prefer somewhere with more manicured lawns, the Navi Mumbai Central Park on the east of the city is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike. The Hotel Royal Tulip in the Kharghar district is 10 minutes from a number of quiet parks and gardens. Also in the area is the Kharghar Golf Course and the Kharghar Reserve.
- Sports fans here to enjoy some of India’s summer activities will likely look to stay somewhere close to the Du Patil Sports Stadium. The ibis Navi Mumbai is 10 minutes away from the stadium where you can enjoy the area’s favourite source of entertainment – cricket.
- For those looking to travel into Mumbai for business from Navi Mumbai, the Vashi Bridge provides you with the easiest access into the big city. If you will be travelling into Mumbai regularly, you may wish to stay in a hotel nearby, such as The Regenza by Tunga. From here you will only be an 8-minute drive to the bridge, or an 8-minute walk to the Vashi train station.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Navi Mumbai
Are hotels in Navi Mumbai safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Kharghar Hills?
How much does a hotel cost in Navi Mumbai?
Which hotels in Navi Mumbai are in the centre of the district?
Which hotels in Navi Mumbai can provide access to an airport shuttle?
Which hotels in Navi Mumbai have good business facilities?
Which hotels in Navi Mumbai have a pool?
How do I find a hotel in central Navi Mumbai?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Navi Mumbai?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Navi Mumbai by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Navi Mumbai hotels
Go to map