Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Doha
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 14,031|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 17,514|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Doha cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Doha hotel
- Accommodation in the downtown area of Doha is convenient for first time visitors to the city so they can be close to its cultural, commercial and historical landmarks. The Marriott Marquis City Center Doha hotel comes with a pool, spa facilities and restaurant. Located in the diplomatic area of Al Dafna, it is within 3 miles of the Museum of Islamic Art and Katara Cultural Village.
- If you’re traveling to Doha on business, there are several hotels within a short distance of the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center. City Center Rotana Doha on Conference Center Street is only a 3-minute walk to the convention center and offers 6 restaurants in addition to the on-site business center, conference rooms and limousine service.
- Doha is a popular destination for those who wish to luxuriate and relax in style. Consider a stay at the Four Seasons Hotel Doha, located at the Corniche, which offers 4 restaurants, 3 bars/lounges, 5 outdoor pools and 2 outdoor tennis courts as well as its own private beach. Alternatively, The St. Regis Doha at West Bay boasts 7 restaurants, a poolside bar, a sauna and full spa facilities. Yoga and Pilates classes are also available on the premises.
- Spend the day shopping at Souq Waqif in the Al Jasra district with its maze of shops displaying a variety of Middle Eastern food and merchandise. A 20-minute drive from Souq Waqif is the conventional City Center Shopping Mall in West Bay, which doubles as a popular leisure center. Once you’ve exhausted yourself, spend the night at the Crowne Plaza Doha West Bay or the Movenpick Hotel West Bay Doha, both of which are within half a mile of the mall.
- Doha has several historical and cultural museums for the casual or intrepid sightseer. Spend the night at Saraya Corniche Hotel in Al Corniche district then visit the Museum of Islamic Art at the Corniche. Or, you can reserve a guestroom at AlRayyan Hotel Doha, Curio Collection by Hilton in Al Rayyan and be within 5 miles of Sheikh Faisal bin Qassan Al Thani Museum in Al Samriya with its unique collection of artifacts.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Doha
Are there any hotels in Doha near to parks?
The Tower Doha, with its iconic design, is a luxury hotel with free WiFi, outdoor pool and health club. It is a short 12-minute walk to Aspire Park in Aspire Zone, which, with its playgrounds and fountains, is a perfect setting for picnics and other outdoor events. Or, you might prefer Al Aziziyah Boutique Hotel in Aspire Zone, which features 24-hour room service, an indoor pool and a café.
Which hotels in Doha have kitchen facilities?
There are a number of hotels with kitchen facilities to choose from. The Curve Hotel on Diplomatic Street is a 4-star hotel that offers free Wi-Fi and Parking, a restaurant and 24-hour room service along with a kitchen, cookware, dishware and utensils. Another good option is Kingsgate Hotel Doha on Ali Bin Abdallah Street, which also offers free Wi-Fi, as well as an indoor pool, health club and a kitchenette with a microwave and refrigerator.
Are there any hotels in Doha with reasonably priced rooms?
Budget conscious travelers to Doha have a fair choice when it comes to accommodation. One such choice is Zubarah Hotel in Al Almuntazah district near Grand Hamad Stadium. It features a 24-hour front desk, a rooftop terrace and 2 restaurants. Alternatively, there is Lavilla Inn located in Al Najma district with free Wi-Fi, free parking, car rentals and kitchens.
Which hotels in Doha are close to the airport?
Short stay visitors to Doha can enjoy the comfort of several hotels within striking distance of Hamad International Airport. Oryx Airport Hotel is directly connected to the airport complex and features 16 restaurants, a 24-hour health club, a full service spa and free Wi-Fi. Another good choice is the Doha Marriott in Al Khulaiyat district, which has a nightclub, private beach, outdoor pool, free shuttle and is only a 16-minute drive to Hamad international.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.