Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Kasauli
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 57% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 131% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 4,369||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 5,726||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Kasauli hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Kasauli hotel
- For those interested in historic churches, the 1853 Christ Church is a popular site in Kasauli, built in a British style with a clock tower and Italian imported stained glass windows. The Alasia Hotel is nearby, only a 3-minute walk away.
- The most popular shopping area in Kasauli is the Lower Mall Road where small stalls line the roadside. Here you can buy anything from your souvenirs to your dinner. At the western end of the street is a collection of coffee shops and cafes with a range of dining styles. For those looking to stay in a spot close to the shopping, the Hotel R Maiden is just off Mall Road and a 7-minute walk away through the shopping to the cafés.
- For those looking to enjoy the picturesque Gilbert Nature Trail or to walk up to Sunrise Point, both are located to the south of Kasauli. The Majestic Cedar hotel sits against the Gilbert Nature Trail where you can not only enjoy the picturesque landscape, but you might also be able to spot some of the local wildlife such as the tiny Sambar deer. Sunrise point is just a further 6-minute walk up to the top of the hill.
- Kasauli is also the oldest brewery and distillery in India, set up in 1820 before the town itself even existed. If you are interested in visiting the brewery for a tour or to try some of the local products, then you may want to consider a hotel nearby. The Garkhal Hotel is a good option and only a 5-minute drive away.
- If you are completing the greater area’s Temple Circuit and are looking to stay close to some in Kasauli, The Hermitage is in a good location, surrounded by some of the most picturesque temples and religious sites in the area. Some of the temples within 10-minutes of the hotel are the Baba Batak Nath, the Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir and the Singh Sabah Gurdwara Kimughat.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kasauli
Are hotels in Kasauli safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are some good spa or resort hotels in Kasauli?
What hotels in Kasauli offer breakfast?
What hotels in Kasauli are good for those on a budget?
What hotels in Kasauli have a good view?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Kasauli?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Kasauli by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Kasauli hotels
Go to map