Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Manāli
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 1,932|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 1,410|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Manāli cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Manāli hotel
- For those looking for a bit of excitement, Hotel Devlok will put you amongst the action with adventure tourism outposts and the Manali Nature Park a 10-minute walk away. Manalia offers plenty for thrill seekers, from hiking through the Manali Nature Park, white water rafting down Beas River, paragliding over the Solang Valley or mountain biking up to Snow Man Point.
- If you’re hoping to do some Himalayan souvenir shopping, there are plenty of good opportunities along the river. Hotel The Shivalik is good option, with a view of the Beas River Nature Park and 5-minutes away from the Manali Bazaar and Mall.
- For those interested in experiencing the Indian cultural heritage, the Hotel Crystal will put you within walking distance of some of the most popular temples including the Ghatotkach Tree Temple, the Siyali Mahadev Temple and the Nyingmapa Buddhist temple.
- If you enjoy staying somewhere close to nature, then the Whispering Inn is a good option with its view of the surrounding ranges and backing on to the Manali Nature Park. You will also be close to the Manali Club House – a popular recreation centre with an attached restaurant.
- If you are looking for something more out-of-the-way and in the peace-and-quiet, then consider a location just outside the city centre such as the Hotel Manuallya Resort and Spa. Here you can find peace looking out over the river, or by walking up towards the Vashishtha Temple and dipping your toes into the hot springs. In this area you will also find many yoga studios to help you refine your practice.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Manāli
Where to stay in Manāli?
Hotels near Rohtang Pass have the most searches on KAYAK.
Which hotels in Manali have a good view?
Both the highly-rated Holiday Heights and the Sterling Manali offer views of the snow-capped mountains and the picturesque Beas River. Though, surrounded by mountains, it is difficult to find a hotel in Manali without a view.
What hotels in Manali are close to the city centre?
For those on a budget, Hotel Silmog Garden is a good option and close to shopping and eateries. If you are looking for a luxurious option, the Himalayan is within a short walk to all the major spots in the town. Built like a gothic revival castle with Victorian-style gardens, this hotel offers plenty of character.
What are good spa hotels in Manali?
There is a wide range of spas and spa treatments in this resort town, however the 4-star Sandhya Resort and Spa is a gem with its view of the Rohtang Pass. As well as offering massage therapies, the facilities are also equipped with a hot tub and sauna. Johnson Lodge and Spa is a more budget option but is very close to the Manali Nature Park, giving you the option of both adventure and relaxation.
What are good hotels in Manali for those on a budget?
Close to the centre and great for anyone on a budget, Hotel Yak is one of the most highly-rated and affordable stays in Manali. The Hotel Snowcrest Manor is also a popular choice with a good view and also offers gym facilities and a restaurant with an outdoor terrace.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.