Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Thiruvananthapuram
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 2,772|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
How much does a hotel in Thiruvananthapuram cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Thiruvananthapuram hotel
- If you’re a fan of Hindu culture, make sure to visit the Attukal Bhagavathy Temple or the Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Thiruvananthapuram. Stay at the Ranga maalika, a heritage spiritual retreat, which is only a 6-minute walk from the Padmanabhaswamy Temple and a 7-minute drive from Attukal Bhagavathy Temple. It offers complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi and a 24-hour check-in desk.
- If you are on holiday with your family and are into magic, visit the Magic Planet Theme Park, which is a top-notch attraction for the entire family. Stay at the straightforward Hotel Al Saj, which is a 6-minute drive from the park and also only a 10-minute drive from Madavoorpara Children’s Park. Hotel Karthika Park is also only 8 minutes from the theme park by car and offers an on-site restaurant and bar.
- For fans of science museums, stay around the Science & Technology Museum. KTDC Mascot Hotel is a 4-star choice which is plonked amidst various interesting museums, only 8 minutes by foot to the science museum. Hotel Prasanth is also a good choice for museum-goers, being only 15 minutes from the Napier Museum.
- Enjoy the beach by staying at the New Kovalam Beach Hotel, which is only a 1-minute walk from the beach and pampers its guests with a spa, swimming pool and complimentary breakfast. The Nutshell Boutique Hotel is also a great choice, being only 1 minute away from the beach, that also offers spa facilities and complimentary breakfast. Better yet, you can get one of the various massages on offer as well as partake in yoga classes at the hotel.
- If you need to be flexible during your stay or want to be able to easily venture out and explore other places, stay near the Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station. The low-budget hotel Silver Sand is only a 6-minute walk away and has an on-site restaurant and coffee bar, perfect if you need to grab a cup before going on a train. Venkateswara Hotel is another choice close to the station. The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and a rooftop restaurant, giving guests great views of the city.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Thiruvananthapuram
Where to stay in Thiruvananthapuram?
Hotels near Kovalam Beach have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Kovalam Beach?
Travellers who like staying near Kovalam Beach recommend The Raviz Kovalam, The Ocean Park Beach Resort, and Abad Harmonia Ayurveda Beach Resort.
How much does a hotel cost in Thiruvananthapuram?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Thiruvananthapuram for as cheap as ₹ 489 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 3,195.
Which hotels are close to Thiruvananthapuram International Airport?
The Greenfield Inn is a straightforward choice only 7 minutes by car from the airport. It offers free Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast and an airport shuttle. The Hotel SPS Kingsway is a 5-minute drive from the airport and offers an on-site restaurant and bar, as well as an airport shuttle.
Which hotels have good restaurants on site?
If you want to have a delicious meal without leaving your hotel, stay at the Apollo Dimora, about 4 km from the city centre. The hotel also has a terrace where guests can enjoy the views and a hearty meal. Pattom Royal Hotel also has a restaurant on site, as well as a fitness centre.
Are there any 5-star hotels?
The Hilton Garden Inn counts among the luxurious 5-star hotels, and it offers an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and a spa area which will help you relax at the end of an exhausting day of exploring and sightseeing. You can also end your day at the hotel’s bar, to enjoy a drink. Vivanta Trivandrum is another option for indulging travellers and offers a spa with sauna facilities, a swimming pool and a bar on site. It is about 5 km from the city’s heart and also has airport shuttles for guests.
Which hotels are suitable for disabled people?
If you need a ground floor unit or a hotel with wheelchair accessibility, choose the Uday Suites, located only 650 metres from the city centre. It not only offers ground floor units, but also has a lift that makes upper floors equally accessible. Additionally, you can enjoy the fitness equipment and swimming pool during your stay.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.